NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2022 Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 23 POLL 2022  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams will score 25 points or more?

• 0 teams to score 25 or more points
    • 1 or 2 teams
    • 3 or 4 teams
    • 5 or 6 teams
    • 7 or more teams to score 25 or more points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/22 at 09:50

0GwTb8c.jpg

WELCOME Wqy3zGL.gifBtY4ecd.png

Not that many chances left so why not join all of us for fun this week.

The competition runs right through to the Grand Final

G08UIWn.png

Just:

1. Name the 8 winning teams  A drawn game after extra time counts as a win for both teams for the sake of our competition.

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R23? Used as tie breaker for the Champion Tipster title when there’s more than one top scorer.

3. How many HOME wins will there be in the round?  When a game is played on the road the first team  is taken as the home team.

4. Poll: How many teams will score 25 points or more? Enter in your post and also at the top of the topic.

Entries welcome until the first game of the round kicks off this coming

THURSDAY 18th August

(UK Kick off time 10:50am; AEST 7:50pm) Entries from anywhere in the world welcome.

Cheers,

G

There is no standard normal. Normal is subjective. There are seven billion versions of normal on this planet.Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary.

Edited by Graham

• Graham pinned this topic

Poll 3 to 4

Rabbits 

Warriors 

Storm

Eels 

Sharks 

Roosters 

Titans

Raiders 

Points 333

Homes 3

Some tricky ties this week good luck

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Winners: Rabbitohs, Cowboys, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Roosters, Dragons, Raiders

Home wins: 5

25+ points: 7 teams

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Week 22 Good luck to one and all

Poll: 5 or 6 Homes: 6 Points: 340

Rabbitohs, Cowboys, Broncos,  Eels, Sharks, Roosters,  Dragons, Raiders

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Winners - South Sydney, North Queensland, Melbourne Storm, Paramatta Eels, Cronulla Sharks, Sydney Roosters, St George-Illawarra and Canberra Raiders.

Points - 348

Home Wins - 5

Points - 5 or 6 teams

Like quite a few NRL teams I have built up a lead and then played it too conservative, Posting of potential upsets then tipping the other way😩,  so this time round, I am not impressed with the Broncos so going Storm at Suncorp. Penny Pathers without their halves will sadly not be a match for the wabbits and SGI are at Win which, like Townsville, plays in favour of  the home team.

Good luck to al with your tipsl.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

1 hour ago, LlanWests said:

Bunnies, Cows, Eels, Raiders, Bronx, Sharks, Chooks, Raiders

5 or 6

The order confuses me a bit. I can see eight choices but somehow can’t see either Dragons or Titans in their game.

Ah yes you’ve put Raiders twice instead.

Hope you see this in time.

Poll Question

3 or 4 teams.

Round 23 Winners

South Sydney Rabbitohs

North Queensland Cowboys

Melbourne Storm

Parramatta Eels

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Sydney Roosters

St George-Illawarra Dragons

Canberra Raiders

Total Points

Home Wins

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

WINNERS

South Sydney Rabbitohs

North Queensland Cowboys

Melbourne Storm

Parramatta Eels

Cronulla Sutherland Sharks

Sydney Roosters

St George Illawarra Dragons

Canberra Raiders

TOTAL POINTS

HOME WINS

POLL

3 or 4 Teams

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

1. Name the 8 winning teams Panthers; Cowboys; Storm; Eels; Sharks; Roosters; Dragons; Raiders

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R23? 317

3. How many HOME wins will there be in the round? 4

4. Poll: How many teams will score 25 points or more? 5

Thanks

• Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2022
On 18/08/2022 at 12:46, Graham said:

No more entries this week.

Llanwests you can revise that one match tip, removing one Raiders tip and replacing with a tip for Dragons or Titans as long as it is before Dra v GCT kicks off.

Ah, okay, thanks Graham I just assumed I'd be written off for this round as my tips weren't right for the Thursday kick-off. I was thinking about last weeks match I reckon when I wrote down Raiders instead of Dragons. Thanks for the message. 

Cymru Am Byth/New South Wales

5 minutes ago, LlanWests said:

Ah, okay, thanks Graham I just assumed I'd be written off for this round as my tips weren't right for the Thursday kick-off. I was thinking about last weeks match I reckon when I wrote down Raiders instead of Dragons. Thanks for the message. 

You got your tips in before the deadline. I thought it only reasonable that you could update the one slip before the game concerned kicked off. 

• Like 2

• Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 23 2022 Results Posted; Awards Presented
  • Graham unpinned this topic

Well done Steve75 and Farmduck and congratulations to Farmduck on the win this week.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Congratulations to this week's winner Farmduck  some nice moves there and congratulations to the minor prize winners 

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.