The World Cup

1 minute ago, MattSantos said:

Manu when he's played at 6 has been better. As as Burton, Luai, Cody Walker and maybe even Dearden. To say that Brown is one of the best players in the NRL is absolutely deluded. I'd rather have Wighton and even the fella at Wests whose name escapes me than Brown. Dylan Brown. Jesus.

You don’t even know who Adam doueihi is so obviously you have no idea what you’re talking about. If you knew anything about rugby league you would know how good Dylan brown is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SydneyRoosters said:

You don’t even know who Adam doueihi is so obviously you have no idea what you’re talking about. If you knew anything about rugby league you would know how good Dylan brown is.

I couldn't be bothered to remember the spelling of Doueihi tbh, On Brown, yeah, he's one of the best players in the NRL. I'd be surprised if he's top 50...!

Jeez Louise.

• Haha 1

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

7 minutes ago, Damien said:

I know Saints fans will differ but I've never seen an international class 6 there.

What I would say about Lomax is you notice him more when he doesn’t play. He isn’t a flashy stand off he goes about his job making the right decision 99% of the time. Which then allows other players to play of the back of it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

A lot of unknowns to be honest.  Fitness and also how Wane will go in selection.

If they are fit I expect him to go 1. Tomkins, 6. Lomax, 7. Williams.

And you think that combination is good enough to win the WC? I am not saying or even suggesting who else to put there but that does not fill me with a great deal of confidence.

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

And you think that combination is good enough to win the WC? I am not saying or even suggesting who else to put there but that does not fill me with a great deal of confidence.

Tomkins can’t play 1 his pace has gone noticeably this year. He’ll be a half back or won’t be in. 

1 hour ago, SydneyRoosters said:

This would be my Australia 17

1-Tedesco

2-Addo-Carr

3-Mitchell

4-Holmes

5-Suaalii

6-Munster

7-DCE

8-Haas

9-Hunt

10-Trbojevic

11-Murray

12-Nanai

13-Yeo

14-Grant

15-Cleary

16-RCG

17-Carrigan

Surely Gagai plays 4 and Holmes on the wing over Suali'i. Gagai is too good to be left out

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

I think it is better than the combination in the 2017 World Cup Final that lost by 6 to the Kangaroos in Australia.

Of course there are other variables to that team and this year but you can only pick what you have available.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

I couldn't be bothered to remember the spelling of Doueihi tbh, On Brown, yeah, he's one of the best players in the NRL. I'd be surprised if he's top 50...!

Jeez Louise.

Parramatta. They'll likely finish 7th or 8th. Their spine is Gutherson, Brown, Moses, Mahoney and Matterson. 

Brown is the 5th best player in this list.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

1 minute ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Brown is much much much better than luai and it’s not even close. Brown is closer to being than munster than he is to being worse than luai

Wow. It's late in Sydney isn't it.

You used much 3 times. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Have you watched Suaalii this season. He is a 100% guaranteed Starter

I have but not as good as the media makes it out to be. Cobbo has played better than Suali'i for most of the season

Have you watched Suaalii this season. He is a 100% guaranteed Starter

Do you think Big Mal will pick Sua’ali’i and Cobbo in his squad ? I agree with you about Sua’ali’i I think he’s a very rare talent 

Coates should play 1 wing. Then you have Cobbo, Gagai & Holmes and maybe Addo Carr on reflection battling for other spot. Depends on who they pick at centres.

Suaalii is perhaps a tad too young/ inexperienced just now.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Brown is much much much better than luai and it’s not even close. Brown is closer to being than munster than he is to being worse than luai

Luai and Brown is debatable. I think you're over hyping Brown way too much lol.

Coates should play 1 wing. Then you have Cobbo, Gagai & Holmes and maybe Addo Carr on reflection battling for other spot. Depends on who they pick at centres.

Suaalii is perhaps a tad too young/ inexperienced just now.  

Agree. He's a special talent but he's just not there yet, especially against the talent the kangaroos have at the moment. If he gets picked for the Samoan team it would be awesome because he gets to play his preferred position at fullback.

This isn’t gonna age well for you mate

In what sense? Either Brown is or he isn't one of the best players in the comp.

Ah, do you mean that Parra could fall out of the 8 now Moses is not playing and it's all on Brown and Arthur so they could fall out of the 8 and i'll look silly because i said they'll finish 7th or 8th?

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Agree. He's a special talent but he's just not there yet, especially against the talent the kangaroos have at the moment. If he gets picked for the Samoan team it would be awesome because he gets to play his preferred position at fullback.

Suaalii is the best winger in the world no questions. He is nailed on for an Australian Wing Spot

• Confused 1

In what sense? Either Brown is or he isn't one of the best players in the comp.

Ah, do you mean that Parra could fall out of the 8 now Moses is not playing and it's all on Brown and Arthur so they could fall out of the 8 and i'll look silly because i said they'll finish 7th or 8th?

I had a stroke reading that mate