Bulls result

phildog

Horrible game to watch 😱

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We seem a little out of sorts at the moment. Wether it's just a dip in form and we can rebound or not, still seen some great games

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

22 minutes ago, phildog said:

I'd rather (if we can hold on in 4th by upping our game) play York than Barrow.

Can't see us holding forth with the games we have left I can possible see another 4 points, 2 dews, 2 possibly against Bradford, can't see us doing anything at London on current form or leigh, barrow apart from fev at home which could be interesting possible could get 6 points out of there last few games!  I think this will be the final table, 

Leigh

Fev 

Fax 

Barrow 

Batley 

York 

Anyone else dare to predict! 

Edited by The scrim reaper

Gotta agree with Srcim there… I’d be happy with 5th at the moment. We look tired and key players are struggling with fitness or form. I’m not sure we’ll win another league game, but need some sort of form returning for the play offs, that’s the important thing. Barrow away? I’ll take that now…

14 minutes ago, LuckyDog said:

Gotta agree with Srcim there… I’d be happy with 5th at the moment. We look tired and key players are struggling with fitness or form. I’m not sure we’ll win another league game, but need some sort of form returning for the play offs, that’s the important thing. Barrow away? I’ll take that now…

You're really not confident of getting a win against Dewsbury? Might aswell give up now then. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, phildog said:

I think everybody 3rd to 6th have to play Leigh yet. We must win 2 out of the next 3, that should concentrate minds.

Fax last fixtures are Newcastle(h), Bradford(h),Widnes(a),Fev(h). As long as nobody else in the top 6 upset Fev or Leigh then 2 wins should be enough for 3rd considering points difference as I think that Widnes away game would be tricky although Fev at home they could rest players with nothing to play for. Barrow could really put the cat amongst the pigeons by upsetting Fev this week though and then fax would be kicking themselves for losing at London as 2nd place would have been up for grabs in the last game.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

Leigh/Fev Blues Ox...I'd like to say what's the difference but now maybe not! Especially at yours you'll win all 4.

Yeah strange season for Fev starting as big favorites but seem to have gone backwards and I don't see much between Fev, Batley & Fax now other than the squad depth Fev have. Ive just got a funny feeling that if we can make the semi at Fev we may be able to cause an upset and that goes for Batley as well, who would have thought a few games in to the season that a Leigh V Fax/Batley final could be a possibility.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah strange season for Fev starting as big favorites but seem to have gone backwards and I don't see much between Fev, Batley & Fax now other than the squad depth Fev have. Ive just got a funny feeling that if we can make the semi at Fev we may be able to cause an upset and that goes for Batley as well, who would have thought a few games in to the season that a Leigh V Fax/Batley final could be a possibility.

The main difference between Fev, Fax and Batley is Fax and Batley both have a decent coach at the helm. 

On 17/08/2022 at 16:10, doggystyle said:

Even our patched up team will beat a patched-up Dewsbury.  

Fixed your typo - it isn't just Batley who have injuries, you know.

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.