Fri 19 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/22 at 19:30

23 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Is fingering a sweat word?

I don't really know BB but with my record I wasn't taking any chances.

I think Wire might well win this one.

They've nothing really to play for which might help them having no pressure.

We have a fair few missing and I suspect some of those named in the 20 squad won't play (Bentley, Cam Smith and Hardaker)

Having said that Leeds are actually the form team in SL only losing 1 in their last 7 so they could we'll give a Wire side with nothing to play for a beating.

Basically I thin it depends on what Warrington's attitude is like.

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

We have a fair few missing and I suspect some of those named in the 20 squad won't play (Bentley, Cam Smith and Hardaker)

Having said that Leeds are actually the form team in SL only losing 1 in their last 7 so they could we'll give a Wire side with nothing to play for a beating.

Wire are getting battered on Friday, simples.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Whilst I agree Leeds are there for the taking - and this run has to come to an end at some point - Wire's squad looks a little thin too so we should still be able to work our way through to a win, especially if Myler, Hardaker, Austin and Sezer all find their way into the starting line up.

17 hours ago, Loiner said:

Now your not known as a tipster,in fact you're rubbish

Solid pep talk. Have you done a sports psychology course?

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

The local warrington press have already conducted interviews with Powell to reflect on the 2022 season,...........even though there's 4 games left and they're not technically safe yet! The proverbial cue is on the proverbial rack. Our only hope is that ratchford is injured and hopefully there could be a few of our outstanding academy side playing who want to prove a point.

1 hour ago, Moe syszlak said:

The local warrington press have already conducted interviews with Powell to reflect on the 2022 season,...........even though there's 4 games left and they're not technically safe yet! The proverbial cue is on the proverbial rack. Our only hope is that ratchford is injured and hopefully there could be a few of our outstanding academy side playing who want to prove a point.

I find it bizarre  to pick Ratchford out, he's the best defensive Fullback we have and never lacks effort, attacking he holds on to the ball to much, but in an underperforming team he's been much better than most.

Luke Thomas (Prop) and Adam Holroyd (2nd Row) to make their debuts from the bench according to the pre match press conference. Riley Dean in the halves in place of Ratchford who is on concussion standown.

1 hour ago, Alffi 7 said:

Luke Thomas (Prop) and Adam Holroyd (2nd Row) to make their debuts from the bench according to the pre match press conference. Riley Dean in the halves in place of Ratchford who is on concussion standown.

Holroyd is regarded as a very special talent by the club. He's probably the reason they are allowing longstaff to leave. And Thomas has already made his international debut for Wales. Hope they both go well. Its been a long time coming, but we finally have a thriving youth set up.

So Wolves getting the better of their demons or Rhinos trajectory continuing unbroken?

Have to favour Leeds but I'm hoping for a Wolves win.

This is not because I want SRD in the top six though. I thought about this today and realised how much the loop fixtures had made me bored of seeing SRD face the same teams over and over. So now we're safe I'm not that interested in seeing Saints or Giants for the 46th time this season.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

52 minutes ago, Oxford said:

This is not because I want SRD in the top six though. I thought about this today and realised how much the loop fixtures had made me bored of seeing SRD face the same teams over and over. So now we're safe I'm not that interested in seeing Saints or Giants for the 46th time this season.

How does Warrington beating Leeds spare you from seeing St Helens or Huddersfield again?

1 hour ago, M j M said:

How does Warrington beating Leeds spare you from seeing St Helens or Huddersfield again?

I think you need to read what I typed again or I do!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political