Thur 18 Aug: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/22 at 19:30

We've not been playing that well for weeks now and were eventually found out last week, still missing most of our backs though Ricky Leutele is named in the squad, that should improve us if he plays and is fit.

Games against Cas are strange ones as they always seem to be such contrasting games, in the last one they give us a bit of a schooling in the 1st half but in the one before that we gave them a bit of a mauling, we are pretty resilient at home though even though we usually concede 1st we work our backsides off to come back and nick games, i'd rather see us actually start well and have the opponents playing catch up for once.

Would imagine a win would cement out top 4 place this season as we would be 7 in front of Cas then.

It's on TV so all the empty seat watchers will need to fill up on popcorn and munchies, it's gonna be a great night's viewing for Shropshirebull et al.

• Like 1

It’s going to be a wet one, and also being on telly, so I hope I’m wrong but Cas to win a scrappy ball handling error strewn game

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Huddersfield fans are giving both Leeds and Saints a run for their money as being the ones that are challenging for everything refs decision, all 150 of them must be close to the TV mics they are that noisy.

Yes indeed, they are VERY loud. 

Enjoying the game.

Head tackle followed by blatant strip, no wonder he's complaining.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Great finish

• Like 1

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

16 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Huddersfield fans are giving both Leeds and Saints a run for their money as being the ones that are challenging for every refs decision, all 150 of them must be close to the TV mics they are that noisy.

You've missed HKR off yer list.

• Like 1

Just now, Agbrigg said:

Nothing much comming from McShane who has been very influential in the past. Just wondering if he is comming to the end. He certainly dosnt look like the player of previous seasons

He was man of the match by a fair way vs Cats last week.  Seems to have lost his consistency though and tonights performances are more common than last weeks.

Amazing bit of skill, shame he just hit the line.