Leigh away sun.

georgeb1

4 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

How much is our performances down to the fact the transfer window practically opens half way through the season ,and any player not offered a contract or who is going to sign for another club really don't want or need to try for the club

Does this only apply to York 

• Like 3

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Leigh are a super league club playing in the championship. Let’s be honest they are head and shoulders the best side in this league (sorry fev fans)

Knew we’d need an abacus looking at the side that was been put out but it doesn’t excuse the capitulation that happened. Changes need to be made be it players out, new coach or a change in the style of play under James. Fordy has done miracles and it pains me to have a go at him but he picks the side, style of play and motives the players so he’s got to take some responsibility.

The clubs on the slide so it seems. The feel good factor/buzz went when Flatman left and the new guy took over. Just hope we can regroup and kick on for next season as this season can’t come to an end quick enough. 

• Like 1

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

30 minutes ago, coolie said:

Congratulations Leigh Centurions on joining the famous 

100 up club 👏👏👏👏👏👏

And commiserations York "Very s.hitty today" Knights on your embarrassing defeat for the money that's been spent🤔🤔

I think I’d still rather be where we are with 30 points, in the play-offs, our Ladies team in with a chance of winning WSL than Dewsbury, second bottom with 7 measly points for a whole seasons efforts. No wonder you go AWOL for most of the season and only crawl out of your pit when you’ve something uninteresting to say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Just now, Wiggyroad said:

How much is our performances down to the fact the transfer window practically opens half way through the season ,and any player not offered a contract or who is going to sign for another club really don't want or need to try for the 

Nothing to do with not been offered a contract or you have signed a contract with another club,some of the players aren't good enough to play in the championship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy Knight said:

Leigh are a super league club playing in the championship. Let’s be honest they are head and shoulders the best side in this league (sorry fev fans)

Knew we’d need an abacus looking at the side that was been put out but it doesn’t excuse the capitulation that happened. Changes need to be made be it players out, new coach or a change in the style of play under James. Fordy has done miracles and it pains me to have a go at him but he picks the side, style of play and motives the players so he’s got to take some responsibility.

The clubs on the slide so it seems. The feel good factor/buzz went when Flatman left and the new guy took over. Just hope we can regroup and kick on for next season as this season can’t come to an end quick enough. 

At least John Flatman would keep the fans up to date with information. I can't remember the last time the new guy actually informed us off anything.To be honest I am struggling to remember his name.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wiggyroad said:

At least John Flatman would keep the fans up to date with information. I can't remember the last time the new guy actually informed us off anything.To be honest I am struggling to remember his name.

Agree. I couldn’t even tell you his name been honest. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Puk said:

Nothing to do with not been offered a contract or you have signed a contract with another club,some of the players aren't good enough to play in the championship.

But I thought we were all singing there praises 1st half of the season. You don’t become a bad player over night 

• Like 2

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

7 minutes ago, White Knight said:

I think I’d still rather be where we are with 30 points, in the play-offs, our Ladies team in with a chance of winning WSL than Dewsbury, second bottom with 7 measly points for a whole seasons efforts. No wonder you go AWOL for most of the season and only crawl out of your pit when you’ve something uninteresting to say. 

Don't feed the troll

2 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Flatman made you believe, he was enthusiastic, talked the club up at every opportunity, we seemed to have a clear aim and ambitions. He was also very approachable. 

I don’t really know what Clint’s intentions are. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Think most fans are the same, don't think most fans know what he looks like, is it a coincidence that the teams gone backwards since he came in.

If he is here to make a quick buck then he has come to the wrong club and is getting involved in the wrong sport

10 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Just for you seeing you didn't travel to the Leigh Sports Village

Enjoy 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1661100057818.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Think most fans are the same, don't think most fans know what he looks like, is it a coincidence that the teams gone backwards since he came in.

It’s the promotion of the club that seems to have stagnated under him. We were out there all the time getting the Knights brand out to the York public. It was cool for a period been associated with the Knights. Now, it’s just dropped off a cliff. 
I couldn’t tell you what he looks like but I’m sure we’ve all read the stories of him on the net. 

7 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Can't remember Clint playing in any games!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy Knight said:

It’s the promotion of the club that seems to have stagnated under him. We were out there all the time getting the Knights brand out to the York public. It was cool for a period been associated with the Knights. Now, it’s just dropped off a cliff. 
I couldn’t tell you what he looks like but I’m sure we’ve all read the stories of him on the net. 

Where can you see these stories 

34 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

The loss to Bradford was more upsetting than the Leigh hammering

I tend to think todays scoreline is more damaging to the club John but yes, you and one or two other fans know how upset I was after the Bradford game because of our abysmal efforts in the second half. To prove the point Whitehaven have gone to Bradford today and shown just how poor the Knights were last Monday. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Just found it...

It’s a fair way down the search but a few people put me onto it when he took over the club.