L1 Highlights

18 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

No one seems to be asking why the Cornwall coverage has gone. A repeat of Toronto from Eric?

Do you mean a repeat of when Toronto paid for their championship games to be broadcast on Sky, so everyone could watch them? 

Edited by Eddie
  • Like 4

On 19/08/2022 at 18:23, steve wild said:

Have no problem seeing Swinton highlights anyway. Brilliant YouTube channel. Interviews too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do you mean a repeat of when Toronto paid for their championship games to be broadcast on Sky, so everyone could watch them? 

Yes I believe Cornwall pay for their games to be broadcast. Another interesting thing I have heard Eddie is, Toulouse(of course not L1) pay for flight fares for a set number of staff to get to their ground when playing them. Wow !.

1 hour ago, Cw25 said:

Yes I believe Cornwall pay for their games to be broadcast. Another interesting thing I have heard Eddie is, Toulouse(of course not L1) pay for flight fares for a set number of staff to get to their ground when playing them. Wow !.

What has toulouse got to do with the point of this thread? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hemi4561 said:

What has toulouse got to do with the point of this thread? 

Nowt tbh. Just I find it as interesting as Cornwall paying for their games to be shown. Oh you know what I mean !

Cornwall is getting a good following at home and that should be celebrated, being on Ourleague is a great way to promote their games. It's far better then any expansion club has got, it shows an investment from the league that has been lacking when it comes to other clubs. 

12 hours ago, The Lad said:

Cornwall is getting a good following at home and that should be celebrated, being on Ourleague is a great way to promote their games. It's far better then any expansion club has got, it shows an investment from the league that has been lacking when it comes to other clubs. 

How many fans do they take away to Hunslet and Oldham tho. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cw25 said:

Yep that’s well documented, and imho disgraceful of the ten English SL clubs. 

• Like 3

On 17/08/2022 at 15:59, Rach said:

Anyone know if the RFL has given up on having the L1 Highlights on Our League / You Tube - or could someone not be bothered the past couple of weeks ?

There seems to be some L1 highlights appearing on YouTube again: https://www.youtube.com/c/ukrugbyleague 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/08/2022 at 00:23, The Lad said:

I've enjoyed watching league 1 games on OurLeague but I'd be very susprised if Cornwall do it next year. Personally I think the circa £25-30k they've spent on it would have been better used to put a more competitive team on the pitch.