USA Champions

tms

It was great that the commentator on Sky mentioned that last night and maybe will get the SKY is useless comment back on track.

Got to give it Americans for team names though.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Not just the Americans, though. I can think of the Puke Turtles (Tonga), the Minj Brothers (PNG, now sadly just known as Brothers) and Mad Squirrels Vrchlabí (Czech Republic).

Plus the Heavy Woollen Donkeys, of course!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not surprising they won as only Florida have been active this year in the USARL league, and 3.5ish teams at that. The  North East USARL is a basket case for 2022 and the NARL is very much DOA,. All the RL progress seems to be way out West, both in the US and in Canada, both show potential.

6 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Not surprising they won as only Florida have been active this year in the USARL league, and 3.5ish teams at that. The  North East USARL is a basket case for 2022 and the NARL is very much DOA,. All the RL progress seems to be way out West, both in the US and in Canada, both show potential.

Interestingly, you need to have a 4 team domestic comp to keep your Affiliate Membership of the IRL. Only Affiliate and Full Members can qualify for the World Cup.

I doubt this will change anything because the IRL bends and breaks the rules at will anyway if you're a good enough brown-noser.

new rise.jpg