Relegated

Wakefield Ram

Not been on for a while as I recover from a heart attack (not caused by the season’s performances nor a surfeit of port, before you ask) but life and death is a tad more important than relegation and on the plus side having a sister in law in Penzance is now an undoubted plus…we dust ourselves down and go again next season and I am happy to sponsor a motor coach for the team  like I did last time we were in the lowest league, if they ask. Hope to be at the Batley game and it Would be nice to see a decent crowd to demonstrate we remain loyal despite the circumstances.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Reverend Ram said:

Not been on for a while as I recover from a heart attack (not caused by the season’s performances nor a surfeit of port, before you ask) but life and death is a tad more important than relegation and on the plus side having a sister in law in Penzance is now an undoubted plus…we dust ourselves down and go again next season and I am happy to sponsor a motor coach for the team  like I did last time we were in the lowest league, if they ask. Hope to be at the Batley game and it Would be nice to see a decent crowd to demonstrate we remain loyal despite the circumstances.

Glad you feel up to going to the Batley game,i had Prostate C and iam ok now luckily but it does make you look at life differently, dissapointment still looms but it's 'not the end of the world ' anymor lol.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Glad you feel up to going to the Batley game,i had Prostate C and iam ok now luckily but it does make you look at life differently, dissapointment still looms but it's 'not the end of the world ' anyone  lol.

Glad you're both better.

In the great scheme of life, getting relegated (us) or getting beaten by Leigh in the GF (you) isn't the end of the world. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Reverend Ram said:

A charabanc surely RR?

I hadn't heard that you were ill but, like everyone else, glad to hear that you are well on the road to recovery. I hope that the Batley game aids rather than hinders that process.

• Like 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Glad you're both better.

In the great scheme of life, getting relegated (us) or getting beaten by Leigh in the GF (you) isn't the end of the world. 

Might not be the end of the world but it could feel like heaven if we (Fev) get to the final and beat Leigh. Then next season the Rams could boast more victories than Fev😯

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Glad you feel up to going to the Batley game,i had Prostate C and iam ok now luckily but it does make you look at life differently, dissapointment still looms but it's 'not the end of the world ' anyone  lol.

You are right Fevrover, back in 2009 I had fallen out with Rugby League yes SL and Summer Rugby, then I had my Prostate removed and you are right it concentrates your mind on life and I decided Rugby was my passion so I came back and have even visited Dewsbury Rams about 3 times.

Regroup lads and get back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Glad you're both better.

It certainly isn't, but we haven't got there yet lol.

19 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

A charabanc surely RR?

I hadn't heard that you were ill but, like everyone else, glad to hear that you are well on the road to recovery. I hope that the Batley game aids rather than hinders that process.

Well we could really go green I suppose BSJ and hire two sets of horse and coaches for the Hunslet match at least! Thanks for your good wishes.

20 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Might not be the end of the world but it could feel like heaven if we (Fev) get to the final and beat Leigh. Then next season the Rams could boast more victories than Fev😯

You need to call my dealer

He would be interested in purchasing some of your stuff

Sounds really strong

If it makes you believe you'll beat Leigh or any chance of doing 🤔🤔

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

After Whitehaven's big win over London, we are definitely relegated. Premier Sports will be disappointed they couldn't portray the games as Rams fight for survival.

Free hit tomorrow 

GIVE EM HELL👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

After Whitehaven's big win over London, we are definitely relegated. Premier Sports will be disappointed they couldn't portray the games as Rams fight for survival.

At least Batley cannot now grab the glory of saying they got us relegated. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

49 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

At least Batley cannot now grab the glory of saying they got us relegated. 

I'm sure the two Dogs victories this season might have contributed!

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: