Rogering the Rams

Batley Bob

Dewsbury have been poor all season managed to scrape a win at worky this week! where as we are struggling for a bit of form at the moment,do dewsbury want to be sent down by there nearest rivals live on tv? I think this could be closer than is being predicted, there's nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal, I reckon the rams will be fighting for everything on Monday! 

Other than by a mathematical miracle, we are already down.

A stroll in the park for you lot - enjoy it while you can.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Wow that went over my head, I'm too old to remember such things, now muffin the mule and andy and pandy is more my time.

Blimey Rog!! Annette Mills......so you must remember Captain Pugwash! Anyway, I agree that Rams won't want to go quietly into that goodnight; a win's a win for them, anyhow, for confidence whilst 6 weeks ago we'd lost 3 and now lost 4 in 6; 3 on the bounce. This game depends on Linners, Mokko and Sparky....how they treat the squad this week. How long they're prepared to say hard luck lads or is this the week for bluntness and does the squad have the stomach to take it? For me it's the latter course of action and putting trust in the players to swallow it. Those going away need to buckle down to still being Batley players and those wanting to stay and earn next season's shirt likewise.

3 hours ago, distantdog said:

Captain Pugwash Roger. 

Or even Jolly Roger.But perhaps not at the moment.

Edited by colinb

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

2 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Or even seaman staines

All of these names are apocryphal, of course.

Sorry - just me and facts I guess.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

All of these names are apocryphal, of course.

Sorry - just me and facts I guess.

Just think, three more games and all this "I'm better than you" goes away as the good ship Dewsbury slips beneath the waves for several years

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Just think, three more games and all this "I'm better than you" goes away as the good ship Dewsbury slips beneath the waves for several years

Don't worry PM, I will still drop in here with regularity.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hi BSJ, are or where ever a teacher with all these words your coming out with.

Words and RL fans aren't entirely incompatible Roger.

3 hours ago, Leedsdog said:

I take it, it’s the bottom 2, no  play offs, straight down.

There are playoffs for the 2nd promotion slot from C1, but relegation is automatic for the bottom two.

Wonder who you will play in the Bash next year? Fev, maybe?

Edited by Blind side johnny

18 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hi BSJ, are or where ever a teacher with all these words your coming out with.

Just Google an unusual or rarely used word Roger and slip it into your vocabulary and you may come across as the most intelligent Batley fan on here........second thoughts you probably don't need to🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2