IMG

haskey

I had a survey from IMG on my laptop . which I completed . A little slanted to SL with their questions . But they are starting on the right lines, methinks

17 minutes ago, haskey said:

I had a survey from IMG on my laptop . which I completed . A little slanted to SL with their questions . But they are starting on the right lines, methinks

Had the same. I hope things go well, there is plenty fo scope for improvement in lots of areas atm.

6 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Done mine.

They seem to be pushing this bloody 2 x 10 thing. That'll mean playing each team a minimum of 3 times a year. Might get a bit boring seeing the same old teams over and over again.

On the other hand, it's more matches against teams of similar standards, and then would be less of a jump to go from this league into the top league.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Done mine.

They seem to be pushing this bloody 2 x 10 thing. That'll mean playing each team a minimum of 3 times a year. Might get a bit boring seeing the same old teams over and over again.

To be fair though D they did ask how many teams you wanted in SL and assume all FEV fans would have picked 14🤣

39 minutes ago, POR said:

To be fair though D they did ask how many teams you wanted in SL and assume all FEV fans would have picked 14🤣

True, I went for 16 myself.

Although I'd guess that a 2 x 10 scenario is designed to get 20 full time teams, we'd probably always be in the 2nd div, but we'd have a better chance in the cup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Although I'd guess that a 2 x 10 scenario is designed to get 20 full time teams, 

THAT scenario always makes me laugh  20 full time teams where are theses 20 coming from

thunder who have a weaalthy owner have just pulled the plug  unless it's a twenty split in sky money which the incumbents won't agree to then 20 full time teams is a figment of their imagination 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, POR said:

THAT scenario always makes me laugh  20 full time teams where are theses 20 coming from

thunder who have a weaalthy owner have just pulled the plug  unless it's a twenty split in sky money which the incumbents won't agree to then 20 full time teams is a figment of their imagination 

Someone on the main forum worked out that the top 10 would get about £2m and the bottom 10 would get about £1m each.

Can't remember the exact figures but it looked pretty plausible. Would certainly help to bridge the gap between the leagues.

But playing each other 3 times will be mighty dull

6 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Someone on the main forum worked out that the top 10 would get about £2m and the bottom 10 would get about £1m each.

Can't remember the exact figures but it looked pretty plausible. Would certainly help to bridge the gap between the leagues.

But playing each other 3 times will be mighty dull

How much would the teams outside the top 20 get?