Wed 24th Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/22 at 19:30

Jeez, was just thinking how well Hudds were dominating Leeds then that happened!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Myler with the knees!

I still think Hudds are favourites here, almost all the first ten mins have been played in the Leeds' half.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

Who is the video ref? Seems to be making decisions much quicker than usual.

M Griffiths.

https://www.rugby-league.com/governance/rules-and-regulations/referee-appointments

• Thanks 1

Can't help but think Jack Smith should have stopped play there after two Leeds players clashed heads, not great for players' welfare that.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Can't help but think Jack Smith should have stopped play there after two Leeds players clashed heads, not great for players' welfare that.

I thought it was a pretty clear clash of heads but not sure if the doctor has to ask for it to be stopped first.

1 minute ago, V02 said:

I thought it was a pretty clear clash of heads but not sure if the doctor has to ask for it to be stopped first.

That would be ridiculous and lacking in common sense.

So you're probably correct.

• Haha 1

Double movement I would say.

Knock on and short as well.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Double movement, knock on, short and dumb.

I feel you've covered most aspects of that VR refusal there.

Poop house that from Austin

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I wouldn't have gone for two points there with Leeds down to 12.

Surely that wasn't Watson's decision?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amm said:

Poop house that from Austin

Good Lord Mags, where have you been?

Francis Cummins on the radio commentary is unbelievably one sided towards Leeds.

I know they generally only have him on for Leeds matches, but he must be aware that BBC radio Leeds is the station for all of west Yorkshire and when 2 west Yorks teams are playing each other he should be more neutral.

Great hands and Leeds defence is finally beaten after a heap of pressure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Good Lord Mags, where have you been?

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion