Wed 24th Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/22 at 19:30

4 minutes ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Levi downtown yet none of the commentators understand?

The penalty was obvious - why are we surprised when these "expert" summarisers don't know the rules?

Edited by dboy

3 minutes ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Levi downtown yet none of the commentators understand?

I've been waiting ages for him to catch his toe on the grass and for the immortal "Levi Stubbs" to be mentioned.

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Someone ask me whether I think Jon Wilkin uses some annoying phrases.

Do you think....

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Do you think....

For sure.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Apologies to all lip readers out there.

1 minute ago, Mark S said:

What a little scroat Myler is.

Is that you Helen Skelton?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Disgraceful cheating from Myler.

• Like 2

Difficult one that.  Yes, Myler put his arsenal up and head down but he didn't force Hill to pick him up and drop him.

A penalty to Leeds amd get on with the game would have been my call.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

After Myler's behaviour, there's no surprise it's kicked off there.

By the letter of the law …….

versus the gut feeling you have if your side is on the receiving end of a decision you don’t like 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion