Fri 26th Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/22 at 19:30

If that article didn't say Bell was a forward, I wouldn't have guessed. He's more like a centre in attack, and timing his runs well.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wouldn't necessarily call that foul play but I have seen tackles like that given as penalties for lifting above the horizontal.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Jeez, that must have been some blood capsule used on Singleton.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

A magnum of Chateau Singleton has been uncorked.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, SalfordSlim said:

Did I just hear Mr Minerals himself accuse Simm of feigning injury and compare it to Myler the other night (which he said was foul play?). Or am I imagining it?

Basically . Or being injured and daring to stay down . No idea he didnt use words , just huffed n puffed

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Saints fans booing a player going down with his head split open,classy.

2 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Saints fans booing when Singletons got blood pouring out of his head. Nice.

To be fair, the blood was on their blind side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Thaler doing his best to make a game of it.

After the penalty count was 6-1 in Wigan's favour apparently.

• Like 3

Saints attack is just bash and barge. The two young lads on the wing can keep their hands in their pockets, not much service coming from the silky centres Hurrell and Batchelor.

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

To be fair, the blood was on their blind side.

It wasn't that clear on TV at first, until it really started to flow.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

What is Wilkin on about , he was injured

I am OK with Wilkin here.  He is only saying what this board has been saying for some time, some players stay down to get a penalty and it is virtually impossible to tell when a player is genuinely injured or not.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That Davies fella made a great chase back and then forgot to tackle him.

Just now, Dunbar said:

I am OK with Wilkin here.  He is only saying what this board has been saying for some time, some players stay down to get a penalty and it is virtually impossible to tell when a player is genuinely injured or not.

Indeed , but that kid was in pain and im not sure that was the instance to make that point

Just now, gingerjon said:

I could have sworn loop fixtures were uninteresting and no one cares

Stop this right now.

• Haha 1