Fev away

Unicorn 106

To anyone interested half time is Town 6 Fev 36

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Final score Town 18 Fev 64

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

19 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

We tried very hard  forced them to make mistakes and scored 3 tries.

It's a different level and lads done a descent job against a team full of stars, 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Workington played well in patches and particularly in a twenty minute spell in the second half. Good luck and hope to see you back in championship again soon Fev fan.

We enjoyed it better than I thought we would, I like the way you can buy Moretti in buckets as well!🤣 It was great that so many Fev fans turned out on a Saturday evening to to see the bottom team. Good luck to you too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2