NRL Tipping Competition Round 25 2022 Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 25 POLL 2022  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will produce the biggest margin of victory?

• Eels v Storm
    • Bulldogs v Sea Eagles
    • Roosters v Rabbitohs
    • Warriors v Titans
    • Dragons v Broncos
    • Cowboys v Panthers
    • Knights v Sharks
    • Tigers v Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/22 at 09:50

OrttFzZ.jpg

WELCOME Wqy3zGL.gifBtY4ecd.png

It's amazing how quickly this regular season has flown by. We're already on to the final regular round of the 2022 NRL Season.

This tipping competition will continue throughout the finals series, so please stick with it in the weeks to come everybody.

VAqUa8V.jpg

Just:

1. Name the 8 winning teams. A drawn game after extra time counts as a win for both teams for the sake of our competition.

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R25?  Used as tie breaker for the Champion Tipster title when there’s more than one top scorer.

3. How many AWAY wins will there be in the round? When a game is played on the road the first team  is taken as the home team.

4. Poll: Which game will produce the biggest margin of victory? Enter in your post and also in the poll at the top of the topic.

Entries welcome until the first game of the round kicks off this coming Thursday

Enjoy your Rugby League.

G

Edited by Graham
  • Thanks 1

• Graham pinned this topic

Winners : Eels (hopefully), Dogs, Roosters, Titans, Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks, Raiders

Away wins : 4

Biggest margin : I've gone Sharks vs Knights, but if the Raiders need to beat the Tigers to get in the 8 there will be carnage at Leichardt.

Winners, Melbourne Storm, Canterbury Bulldogs, Sydney Roosters, NZ Warriors, Brisbane Broncos, North Queensland Cowboys, Cronulla Sharks, Canberra Raiders.

Points 372

Away Wins - 4

Biggest Margin - I was tempted by the Bulldogs over the Silvertails but I am going for Ricky's Raiders to put the final coup de grace on the Tigers season. After last week some Tigers players wouls struggle to tackle a lamington let alone a Raider. Not that I am sore they blew it after I had tipped them...😡

I cannot see the Melbourne Storm being that Indisciplined two weeks in a ro,w nor this Paramatta side holding it together three weeks in a row. The loss of Damien Cook and Campbell Graham for Souths will be decisive in the big match at Allianz. Though you did not think I was tipping the Wabbits did ya...😉. The Warriors at home to edge a high scoring game. Sharkies and Raiders will know what to do once the Cows and Bronx results are in.

Good luck with your tips.

• Like 1

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Poll knights  sharks 

Storm

Dogs

Roosters 

Warriors 

Broncos 

Panthers 

Sharks 

Raiders 

Points 432

Aways 5

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

1. Name the 8 winning teams. Storm; Sea Eagles; Roosters; Warriors; Broncos; Panthers; Sharks & Raiders

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R25? 317

3. How many AWAY wins will there be in the round? 6

4. Poll: Which game will produce the biggest margin of victory? Tigers V Raiders 

Thanks

Week 25 Good luck to one and all 

Poll Bulldogs \ Sea Eagles, Aways 3 Points 332 

Eels, Bulldogs,  Roosters, Warriors, Cowboys  Broncos, Sharks  Raiders

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Good luck everyone.

I've gone with a Storm win, but I’m not as confident now that Jahrome Hughes isn’t playing. Fingers crossed!

I thought Nelson was out as well so I picked Parra then when I found out NAS was in but Hughes still out, my brain broke so I just went with the home team.

Poll Question

Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders.

Round 25 Winners

Parramatta Eels

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

South Sydney Rabbitohs

NZ Warriors

Brisbane Broncos

Penrith Panthers

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Canberra Raiders

Total Points

Away Wins

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

Winners: Storm, Bulldogs, Roosters, Titans, Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks, Raiders

Away wins: 3

Biggest margin: Cowboys vs. Panthers 

Edited by Dunbar

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• Graham changed the title to NRL Tipping Competition Round 25 2022 In Progress
  • Graham changed the title to NRL Tipping Competition Round 25 2022 Results Posted

Well done our four top scorers this week. The tie break was needed. Again this week we had a top scorer who got the prediction for the points total spot on. This week it was THE RED ROOSTER who by this method is our R25 Champion Tipster,

Congratulations to him and well done to our other award winners.

8LTKgqQ.gif

• Thanks 1

• Graham changed the title to NRL Tipping Competition Round 25 2022 Results Posted; Awards Presented
  • Graham unpinned this topic