• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave W said:

Sheffield Eagles v Featherstone Rovers
Newcastle Thunder v York City Knights
Barrow Raiders v Dewsbury Rams 
Batley Bulldogs v Bradford Bulls
London Broncos v Leigh Centurions
Workington Town v Whitehaven

Is this what you think or what you want ? Looks to me like the later lol.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Is this what you think or what you want ? Looks to me like the later lol.

A bit of both. I'm thinking you're cemented into second spot and your coach might experiment a little. 

12 hours ago, Dave W said:

Sheffield Eagles v Featherstone Rovers
Newcastle Thunder v York City Knights
Barrow Raiders v Dewsbury Rams 
Batley Bulldogs v Bradford Bulls
London Broncos v Leigh Centurions
Workington Town v Whitehaven

What free odds are you giving me on that Acca 😆

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Yeah i  agree about Fev but a couple more just seem strange predictions.

You can't win on here so I'll just stick with what I think rather than follow the herd.

1. Everyone makes the same predictions - people moan about it

2. Someone makes some different predictions - people moan about it

My only other 'odd' prediction would be the York one: My thought process is that Newcastle are possibly due a win - and why not against a side who shipped a 100 points a couple of weeks ago? I really do think that one could be closer than some think.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dave W said:

You can't win on here so I'll just stick with what I think rather than follow the herd.

My only other 'odd' prediction would be the York one: My thought process is that Newcastle are possibly due a win - and why not against a side who shipped a 100 points a couple of weeks ago? I really do think that one could be closer than some think.

I certainly wasn't moaning just giving an opinion on your opinion, i thought that's what this forum was about lol.

3 hours ago, Dave W said:

York haven't been convincing against anyone for quite some time now, unfortunately, so I reckon that's not a bad shout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

I certainly wasn't moaning just giving an opinion on your opinion, i thought that's what this forum was about lol.

Not you, just a comment on the general vibe you get on here sometimes. 

• Thanks 1

On 30/08/2022 at 19:00, John Drake said:

Discuss this weekend's non-televised Betfred Championship games here.

FRIDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER
Sheffield Eagles v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45

SATURDAY 3rd SEPTEMBER
Newcastle Thunder v York City Knights KO 19:00

SUNDAY 4th SEPTEMBER
Barrow Raiders v Dewsbury Rams KO 15:00 
Batley Bulldogs v Bradford Bulls KO 15:00
London Broncos v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00
Workington Town v Whitehaven KO 14:00

One for Dave W as I understand where he is coming from and the last thing I would like to do would be to undermine a fellow contributor to the forum. I’m in Lanzarote, so can’t do a coupon anyway : If Daves predictions are spot on , fair play 👌

Fev by 16

York by 14

Barrow by 30

Batley by 8

Leigh by 44

Haven by 10

• Like 1

York Batley and Fev haven't been convincing but you'd expect them to win. Not guaranteed though in any game. 

Leigh will beat London you'd assume. 

Touch wood saying this but Barrow have been on great form since the fax game at home so you'd expect them to beat Dewsbury.

Town v Haven even nothing at stake will be a dog fight but I think Haven will edge it. 

Edited by RSN

Eagles 18 Fev 10 at half time. This has been the story of Eagles' season so far, good starts and then fading. I expect Fev to still win by 10-20.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 minute ago, tim2 said:

Eagles 18 Fev 10 at half time. This has been the story of Eagles' season so far, good starts and then fading. I expect Fev to still win by 10-20.

Yeah Eagles did the same to Fax in the first half, they are really quick around the ruck and attack very different to what most teams are using. I expect Fev with come to terms with it late on and probably end up running away with it as Sheffield's defense tends to be a bit frail.

16 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah Eagles did the same to Fax in the first half, they are really quick around the ruck and attack very different to what most teams are using. I expect Fev with come to terms with it late on and probably end up running away with it as Sheffield's defense tends to be a bit frail.

18 - 20 now.

24 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

18 - 20 now.

18-30 now

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

48 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yer wa right AGAIN!!! 😆  Don't tell me the semi final outcome !  Lol 😆