Sat 3rd Sept: SL: Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/22 at 14:30

23 minutes ago, FearTheVee said:

If o were Salford I’d be going minimal risk and minimal effort - probably better to lose the game than win it from a playoffs perspective.

Minimal effort is more likely to end up with you picking up injuries tbh so probably not the wisest move.

Really surprised so many people voting for a Salford win on this one, most of our fans (me included!) haven't even heard of half of the kids playing!

Edited by SalfordSlim
  • Like 2

Classic match this one.... shows how atrocious Wire really are that they're struggling to beat a Salford team with 5 debutants, a prop playing in the centres and a couple of squad players back in on loan from playing in the Championship.😁

I'm half wishing we turn them over just so we can laugh even more at just how bad Wire are even if it means another trip over to France next week.

3 minutes ago, SalfordSlim said:

Classic match this one.... shows how atrocious Wire really are that they're struggling to beat a Salford team with 5 debutants, a prop playing in the centres and a couple of squad players back in on loan from playing in the Championship.😁

I'm half wishing we turn them over just so we can laugh even more at just how bad Wire are even if it means another trip over to France next week.

Doesn't take long for fans to develop an arrogance to their manner. But enjoy while you can. 

• Like 4

Reported today in the French paper that the change of day for the Wigan v Catalan game cost the club over 70000 euros to hire a private jet (apparently not many left due to football teams and people hiring them for holidays) and  they'd already booked Ryanair flights for Friday to Sunday, you can't blame Salford for not wanting to play the Catalans, 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, barnyia said:

Reported today in the French paper that the change of day for the Wigan v Catalan game cost the club over 70000 euros to hire a private jet (apparently not many left due to football teams and people hiring them for holidays) and  they'd already booked Ryanair flights for Friday to Sunday, you can't blame Salford for not wanting to play the Catalans, 

You earned the right to decide whether you wanted to play a full side and likely go to Catalans or risk losing and play Huddersfield. 

I think, all other things being equal, it's definitley a disadvantage playing in and travelling to another country. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Can't find it mate.  It's the only game not on Sky Sports,  nor the SL website,  nor the SL YouTube channel..  

Just tried skysports rugby league and the highlights come straight up