Sat 3rd Sept: SL: Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 15:00

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/22 at 14:30

Just now, Agbrigg said:

I will be hoping to hear from the sensible Hull FC fans to tell me how Gale played today

Well he was sinbinned first half. Par for the course really. Wish he'd just stay off to be honest.

This is one of the most incompetent, gutless and passionless performances I've seen. Hodgson needs to go now. I'm done.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

4 hours ago, LeeF said:

He is basically commending them for being amateurish and making more difficult for both them & the game to attract or even retain sponsors. 

Nope, again putting your words into my mouth to suit your argument. Just weak. Rovers don’t have any other players who are safe to play at this level, we’ve 29 out. Rather than play the usual charade of naming 17 anyway but only rotating 16 (as others have, and Hull themselves did the other week), we’ve put it honestly on the table. Nothing amateurish like that. I prefer frankness to role play, you want the latter fair enough pal.

Know the best thing? Our club has such a strong, united culture with players, fans and front office invested in and enjoying our steady progressive journey together that… we’re mullering them anyway!!! 🙂🙂😂

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

5 hours ago, FearTheVee said:

Ok so rovers are making a stand about player welfare to the RFL who don’t set the fixture list and shouldn’t ban players for foul play as that goes against player welfare. Fair enough - hope the point lands.

Not what I said, but whatever floats your boat. Carry on backing each other up lads… personally I’ve just watched Michella put the icing on the cake as 16 players batter FC, so couldn’t give a t*** what you think 😂😂😂

Culture beats budget, yet again. 🔴⚪🔴

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

20 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Nope, again putting your words into my mouth to suit your argument. Just weak. Rovers don’t have any other players who are safe to play at this level, we’ve 29 out. Rather than play the usual charade of naming 17 anyway but only rotating 16 (as others have, and Hull themselves did the other week), we’ve put it honestly on the table. Nothing amateurish like that. I prefer frankness to role play, you want the latter fair enough pal.

Know the best thing? Our club has such a strong, united culture with players, fans and front office invested in and enjoying our steady progressive journey together that… we’re mullering them anyway!!! 🙂🙂😂

The only thing that is weak is your argument pal. In fact it is the definition of a straw man argument which you’ll know all about pal

Edited by LeeF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LeeF said:

The only thing that is weak is your argument pal. In fact it is the definition of a straw man argument which you’ll know all about pal

Ok boss, whatever makes you happy is fine by me, everyone needs to find solace in their dreary lives somewhere. I’m thinking of this conversation as a bit like social work volunteering now, so I’m down with it 👍🏼

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What a pile of S**t. Absolutely ###### disgraceful performance. Worst Hull team I have ever seen. Never going again. Totally ###### done with them. 

Gale and Reynolds were bad recruits, but there’s some really good players in the FC squad apart from them so I’m not sure how long Hodgson has now given the attitude I saw today. Pearson isn’t exactly weak when push comes to shove eh. 

17 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What a pile of S**t. Absolutely ###### disgraceful performance. Worst Hull team I have ever seen. Never going again. Totally ###### done with them. 

Must have been dire to lose to Rovers after everything and every body is against them.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

That is a massive statement Wellsy, you must have quite a lot games to choose from!

It's why I said "one of" and not "the most"! There's been about 4 to choose from in the last 2 months...

As bad as we've been, at least the teams we've played had strong teams and genuinely steamrolled us. Today, our competition rate was absolutely abhorrent. We couldn't catch. We couldn't hold the ball in the tackle. We were absolutely pathetic. That comes down to prep, and that's down to the coaching staff. They have no excuses for that. They need to go.

• Like 2
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Beaten all ends up in every department by our neighbours today.

They ran harder with the ball, tackled harder without it and kicked with purpose at the end of their sets. I have no words for how bad Hull were.  

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

It's just another pathetic performance at the end of a pathetic season. I'm going to just pretend that the whole thing was a bad dream.

The good news is that the bar is set so low it won't take much for next year to be an improvement.

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

That's the spirit, support your club through thick and thin.

You want to be a Town fan this season marra - and ill be their tomorrow, even though our biggest rivals may hammer us and we are just about to go bankrup. 

Up the Town!

Edited by Mr Frisky
  • Like 1

We’re very lucky to have Maguire. I just hope he will stick around for another 2 years under Peters long enough to get the real gig - we’ll have to be very lucky to be honest, sure he’ll get plenty of offers in the meantime 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/danny-mcguire-post-hull-fc-7543106

23 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

That's the spirit, support your club through thick and thin.

You want to be a Town fan this season marra - and ill be their tomorrow, even though our biggest rivals may hammer us and we are just about to go bankrup. 

Up the Town!

In any kind of weather 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

That is a massive statement Wellsy, you must have quite a lot games to choose from!

We have.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.