Sat 3rd Sept: SL: Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 15:00

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/22 at 14:30

3 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What a pile of S**t. Absolutely ###### disgraceful performance. Worst Hull team I have ever seen. Never going again. Totally ###### done with them. 

See you next season. 😄

• Haha 4

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Well well well who would have believed that the last standing 16 Rovers players could so comprehensively outplay Hull FC on their own pitch to claim bragging rights, the Clive Sullivan Trophy and a higher place in the final table.

The Rovers 16 used the appalling adversity that has afflicted the club so cruelly these last few weeks to galvanise themselves into a wholehearted display that Hull FC simply couldn't match.

MoM Ryan Hall who made yards and yards every single time, scored a try and had another wrongly ruled out. Hull simply could not handle him.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Well well well who would have believed that the last standing 16 Rovers players could so comprehensively outplay Hull FC on their own pitch

You've not seen Hull much this season I take it?

35 minutes ago, M j M said:

Has this season been so bad for Hull that the club's viability comes into question? I worry about them due to lack of any significant financial support.

Tim Wilby’s coming back to rescue them again 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

17 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

I will be hoping to hear from the sensible Hull FC fans to tell me how Gale played today

Hull might have had a man advantage on the bench but he managed to make sure Rovers had a man advantage on the pitch at an important point in the game.

That said he was far from our worst. He wasn't even our worst half back.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

17 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What a pile of S**t. Absolutely ###### disgraceful performance. Worst Hull team I have ever seen. Never going again. Totally ###### done with them. 

My dad said that every week in the seventies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

11 hours ago, M j M said:

Has this season been so bad for Hull that the club's viability comes into question? I worry about them due to lack of any significant financial support.

Will Hull FC,like Bradford Bulls for 2023,have to take reduced central funding as Hull FC have a Covid loan to repay?

The repaying of loans has certainly impacted the other code - and perhaps impacted again on the merged club of Hull FC from 1998.

The future may not be very bright.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Will Hull FC,like Bradford Bulls for 2023,have to take reduced central funding as Hull FC have a Covid loan to repay?

The repaying of loans has certainly impacted the other code - and perhaps impacted again on the merged club of Hull FC from 1998.

The future may not be very bright.

Which club did Hull merge with in 1998?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I mean, if you're going to make pointless jabs, at least make sure the date is correct.

'Twas neither a jab nor a jibe.

Simply me guessing that the loss of revenue by for/by Newcastle Thunder emanates from the financial situation at Newcastle Falcons - wherein the rugby union clubs are having to repay Private Equity and government Covid loans.

I did read Hull FC accessed the Covid loan,granted by the government and given to the RFL.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

44 minutes ago, MZH said:

Seeing a few rumours that Hodgson is gone and will be replaced by Tony Smith. No idea if there's any truth in them, but some people seem adamant about it.

I'll be very surprised if Brett Hodgson isn't in charge at the beginning of next season.

20 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Just back home in Kent from Hull:)

Well done Rovers Hull were poor, surprised by the crowd just under 17000 for a dead rubber match that's pretty good.

Off to the Broncos tomorrow.

Nighty Nighty

Paul

Bit of a stretch I know but imagine how many would have been there if it had been 1st v 2nd with the League Leaders' Shield up for grabs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

100% FULL:)

Love Hull BOTH teams and their fans:)

Paul

Thanks took an old mate and his wife to the game yesterday we used to both work on the same pirate radio ship in the 70s LOL:) he lives near the golf club close to the bridge very nice area i must say:)