Re Signings for 2023

graham fisher

1 hour ago, KC Ram said:

Jackson Walker - sorry for the typo. Should be 2023

On your original post if you click on the three dots in the top RH corner you will see the option to amend it.

HTH

Edited by Blind side johnny

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, POR said:

True K and he's picked up a four game ban so will be watching you friday

Batley aren't playing on Friday.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 06/09/2022 at 14:42, Blind side johnny said:

I like the fact that we are focussing upon our best young players. This bodes well for the future.

Let's hop we get couple of "old" heads too.  Dale Ferguson and Danny Kirmond would be a nice start....

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Let's hop we get couple of "old" heads too.  Dale Ferguson and Danny Kirmond would be a nice start....

Agreed, but not too many this time, I hope.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Brad Graham sign’s new contract for 2023. Must admit didn’t see that one coming.

Me too.  Cant say Ive noticed him much on the field but lets hope LF has seen something I haven't.....

The signings that have been announced so far seem to have been well received by many supporters.

However these same players only managed 3 wins in 27 games this year!!!

League 1 next year I know but I won’t be rushing to Ladbrokes to put a bet on just yet.

• Like 1
rambo.gif

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

The signings that have been announced so far seem to have been well received by many supporters.

However these same players only managed 3 wins in 27 games this year!!!

League 1 next year I know but I won’t be rushing to Ladbrokes to put a bet on just yet.

True, but would say that since LF took over there has been a marked improvement. The big miss for us has been a scrum half. With a Sammut or Gilmore or Thackeray we would have stayed up. And next season it will be League One opposition.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

True, but would say that since LF took over there has been a marked improvement. The big miss for us has been a scrum half. With a Sammut or Gilmore or Thackeray we would have stayed up. And next season it will be League One opposition.

Can’t disagree with that. Only 6 months to wait until until the new season 😳

rambo.gif

43 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

The Sheffield scrum half announced at half time yesterday evening that he would continue playing next season.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

10 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

The Sheffield scrum half announced at half time yesterday evening that he would continue playing next season.

Yes , get Thackeray on board and you're going to be favourites to bounce straight back up