Bulldogs v Bulls

Batley Bob

On 04/09/2022 at 10:11, Piggy's mate said:

Barrow are who no one wants!

I would prefer, York, Barrow, Batley in that order. We have beaten York and barrow easily twice this season and I think the style of rugby they play suits us down to the ground and our games have ended up comfortable where as we know the games with Batley and Fax are usually very close and Batley's style causes us a lot more trouble than the other two teams.

Now obviously York will beat us and this post can be dug up and laughed at. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

I would prefer, York, Barrow, Batley in that order. We have beaten York and barrow easily twice this season and I think the style of rugby they play suits us down to the ground and our games have ended up comfortable where as we know the games with Batley and Fax are usually very close and Batley's style causes us a lot more trouble than the other two teams.

Now obviously York will beat us and this post can be dug up and laughed at. 

I think this is a good post as it mirrors what we were discussing yesterday. What makes the first part (of the play-offs) exciting is that any of the teams are genuinely capable of beating any of the others home or away. And to add a little more excitement to the mix, Featherstone have shown a little vulnerability of late. Saying that I think that it will be a Leigh - Fev final but I wouldn't discount Fax.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Can you believe we just bet these 

BUT that's just a load of BULL BB real supporters stay with their team through thick and thin

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, distantdog said:

That may be true but most spectators don't!

TRUE but most spectators aren't proper fans  but remember when all the bull mania hype was going on it was claimed the bulls had the best FANS not specators iin SL 

5 hours ago, POR said:

TRUE but most spectators aren't proper fans  but remember when all the bull mania hype was going on it was claimed the bulls had the best FANS not specators iin SL 

They came into the schools and amateur clubs of Batley and birstall offering free tickets - Ron Earnshaw used to send a booklet to st Mary’s every home for the class 

Highlights without the Goals

and highlights with the goals

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

7 hours ago, distantdog said:

Loved watching Hooley's second try. Straight off of the training ground. I have watched numerous times and still miss White's final pass to him.

My wife and I run the same move down the Deli Isle to fool the store detective. Can't tell you how many times the cleaner has been called to isle 5

• Haha 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: