Klaxon time

Wiggyroad

Great news. I rate him as our best signing in the past three years and one of the best players James Ford has ever signed. If everyone in the current squad was as committed as him weโ€™d be in second place and we wouldnโ€™t have conceded 100 points (still canโ€™t quite believe that score).ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

As this is the first year of Clint being involved with negotiations of player contracts it could be 3 yrs as Ata and Jordy.

Fordy said he doesn't want to be trying to sign a team every year, trying to keep decent players it's better for players if they know they have a deal for 2 or 3 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stirlin said:

As this is the first year of Clint being involved with negotiations of player contracts it could be 3 yrs as Ata and Jordy.

IMO it would be a huge gamble to give BOH a two year extension to his contract. Half back is such a pivotal position and such an injury prone player needs to be more involved. Or has Fordy got a crystal ball that tells him that the ozzie will finally be clear of the injury nightmare that has dogged this player for two seasons now?

On 01/09/2022 at 18:55, georgeb1 said:

Got to keep BOH if we can , his flashes of brilliance outweigh his injury issues of which he's just been unlucky, hope to see you in a knights shirt for another year or more๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

As Fordy has said he had no pre - season and was behind the 8 ball. You only have to look at some of his vids from Oz to see what he can do , his best game for us , against Widnes scoring 3 and making the other 2 was him at his best. I believe he can deliverย  for the Knights so I agree we need to keep him.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Puk said:

Been a stand out player for the knights this season and hopefully won't have to play for nearly the full 80 minutes in games as he has done in the last couple of months.

The guys a machine and tackles his heart out every match. I wouldn't be surprised if Will bled amber and black.....but i feel Fordy has taken advantage of that and had him on the pitch longer than is always necessary. Davies didn't get much game time and Inman isn't getting much either whereas pretty much every other team rotates such a pivotal role throughout a match.ย 

Bloody pleased he's stopping though ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by JonT
  • Like 4