Klaxon time

Wiggyroad

1 hour ago, Wiggyroad said:

Don't tell me it's Part time Pauli Pauli.

Not impressed if it is,but not surprising 

I hope it's Pauli on a long contract. 

• Like 6

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

4 minutes ago, Nige Arro said:

I agree with wiggy road, jury still out on double P for me. I know it's not a popular opinion but I would rather have kept stocky and put the excess money saved into someone else. 🤷

Stocky was solid but hasn't really moved up a gear , so no Pauli for me any day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

I agree with wiggy road, jury still out on double P for me. I know it's not a popular opinion but I would rather have kept stocky and put the excess money saved into someone else. 🤷

Stocky has got a job in London, don’t think keeping him was even an option really. 

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, Nearenough said:

we need to remember to still play rugby when 2P is on the pitch and not just focus on 'one out crunch'. we are better than that.

We also need to make sure we have someone on his heels every time he takes the ball up. Too often this year he has looked to get the ball out only to find no one there. Remember like yesterday the season that Paul McDermot and Johnny Crossley tracked Brendan White all around the pitch waiting for his offloads. Tom Inman has great pace from a standing start and could do a very similar role for us, IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wiggyroad said:

I don't think we will add too many to the squad for next season but I would like to see Tom Inman sign for us. I wonder I today's signing is going to be a newby

I suppose the number added will reflect the retentions

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

I don't think we will add too many to the squad for next season but I would like to see Tom Inman sign for us. I wonder I today's signing is going to be

If we are going to challenge the likes of Featherstone and Halifax next season we have got improve our squad compared to this season where we finished in the last play off place and we haven't beaten either team this season.

• Like 2