Klaxon time

Wiggyroad

17 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

It looks like we might be signing Josh Daley an Australian Hooker with a good reputation. Good to have extra cover for Jubby and Ingham

https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cup/mounties/josh-daley/

lets hope we do. seems a handy player on those stats, excellent defence numbers and lots of 80min performances. and most importantly hungry and young

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

To be honest I don't think you had a chance of going up, hope Batley makes a game of it next week.

We didn't in honesty,Β  a lot of players have resigned that is a Championship team and iam happy competing in the Championship, you have to aim for SL but we simply aren't good enough. Neither will Batley but i hope they enjoy their day out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

When somebody said to him, 'see you next season Jack', after the game on Sunday, he shrugged his shoulders as if to say maybe not. Where is he going?

I think he's going to the Cougers. They are building up a strong team for next season. They mean businessΒ 

4 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

I think he's going to the Cougers. They are building up a strong team for next season. They mean businessΒ 

Best of luck to the lad if he's leaving, he'll go well for them and he's been great for us.

No disrespect to players like Jack and I'd happily keep him, but if we want to be serious challengers in this division, we need to be aiming higher.

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

17 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Looking at his tackling reminds me of kriss brining in his prime πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Looking at this I see exactly what you mean! We don't even need to get the guy a new shirt as he's already in the right colours πŸ˜„Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

When somebody said to him, 'see you next season Jack', after the game on Sunday, he shrugged his shoulders as if to say maybe not. Where is he going?

Well if he shrugged his shoulders it must mean he's going 🀷

Might as well get our squad info from Coolio

• Like 1