Klaxon time

Wiggyroad

32 minutes ago, Peter G. said:

It was that Acko bloke who said " before he got injured". And lets face it John, we have been known to sign players who, when making their debuts, look like they could be auditioning for The Invisible Man.Β πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

that acko bloke ,Β  sir radio york to usπŸ˜€

• Like 1

On 30/09/2022 at 13:56, RBKnight said:

So by my reckoning, that makes seven overseas players for next season (Tai'i, PP, BOH, Hingaro, Antrobus and the two new Aussies)

Have we ever had that many at once before ? We won't be able to play them all in Super LeagueΒ πŸ˜†

Β 

'You're just a team full of overseas players' doesn't sing quite as well as 'Team full of Aussies, you're just a team full of Aussies'Β πŸ˜†Β 1980's we had Marketo, Willey, Martin, Carter, Pethybridge, Dreier and Windshuttle - albeit not all at the same time - and it should have included Phil Gould and another Aussie who went on to international honours but his name slips me but they got injured and didn't come over.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rooney's Ears said:

I see Morgan Smith has signed for Wakefield from Fev.

Β 

Probably was fevs best player then was dropped for the semi and we all know what happened then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Unless any contracts are already signed, I doubt we'll hear anything about comings and goings now until the new coach arrives.

On Premier Sports it said Inman had made his move to York permanent, also before the last match there were rumours we had signed one from Workington and one from Whitehaven, think the main thing is to get a coach on board first.

Edited by spanishknight