Barrow (A)

Wakefield Ram

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Hoping for another good performance. Had Blackmore not set them up for the winning try by giving a penalty for dissent on his own line 1st tackle, we'd have won the home game.

Well he won't be doing it this week

He's johnny Campbell to deal with

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Hoping for another good performance. Had Blackmore not set them up for the winning try by giving a penalty for dissent on his own line 1st tackle, we'd have won the home game.

IF Greenwood had been sacked at the end of last season,like i said he should have been,no useless Blackmore and may be the club wouldn't be in  the mess they are in now.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Well he won't be doing it this week

He's johnny Campbell to deal with

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't that next season?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

A long bus trip, Barrow in good form and with something to play for whilst we are just chasing winning pay, all says to me a comfortable home win after a spirited 1st half performance by us - again!

No doubt a decent crowd but not boosted by many Rams fans (I will be one absentee).

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Therein73 said:

.......... and Ben "I'm off to a big club" Blackmore in the squad .......... 🤔

No Speakman again, I see. Have we seen the last of Dom I wonder?

On 01/09/2022 at 15:54, Piggy's mate said:

Hoping you'll do us a favour at Barrow 😉

Good effort at least! 

• Confused 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I will suggest a Barrow win because Sykes will be sent off.

Barrow 40-20 Dewsbury 

FTS: Sykes

MoM: Greensmith 

Att: 1201

uncannily accurate....

• Like 1

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

38 minutes ago, il cattivo said:

uncannily accurate....

Check the posting time.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Check the posting time.

I Know. 

sarcasm BSJ......

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

All unfeigned brotherly love  aside,it does seem like Mr Sykes has once again come up with another howler to make the job worse for his team mates....I was not there and don't know how much it deserved a sending off,but it seems you put up quite a fight whilst down to 12 men....that's all any fan can ask of his team.

To give 100% and play as well as they can.

good luck next year boys.

I really sincerely hope you bounce back 👍👍👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1