Cumbria v Jamaica WC Warm-up fixture announced

4 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

All money made will be split between the 3 clubs or go to somewhere else, town won't just get to keep it all 

Yes ticket sales - I was talking about the bar money - host club keeps that, they have to organise, staff, clean up etc etc

2 hours ago, LeeF said:

Jeff Simpson was a handful whenever he played. I loved watching him play

Used to train in the gym with Jeff,remember going down to Barrow to watch the Cumbrian V Australia game,they absolutely battered him,went from GB hopeful to a physical wreck in 80 mins.

17 hours ago, Davo5 said:

1.Broadbent,2.Ritson,3.Shaw,4.Teare,5.Bulman,6.Dixon,7.Doran,8.Singleton,9.Moore,10.Amor,11,Donaldson,12.Barnes,13.Walker

14.Maher,15.Richards,16.Holgate,17.Gillam 

Don't think you'll be too far away with that team if they are all available. Maybe Jordan Johnson at hooker and Harvey Hill might sneak into the 17

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

14 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Used to train in the gym with Jeff,remember going down to Barrow to watch the Cumbrian V Australia game,they absolutely battered him,went from GB hopeful to a physical wreck in 80 mins.

He was though a part time player in the old second division playing against the world’s best team so no wonder he was battered. 

• 3 weeks later...