Luke Gale…

Plays his last game for Hull FC tomorrow.

Could be coming to a club near you…but not by train…

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Bu**er off, if that is a suggestion  he is coming to Leigh, I would sooner sign Crystal Gale.

The rumour was started by someone talking in their sleep.

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, HullWire said:

Worse than Reynolds?

Oh god yes. Reynolds actually did put in a handful of good performances for Hull, and even when he was playing badly there was generally effort there. Gale has been utterly useless from game one. The best thing he did all season was get himself banned for 5 games for his studs up challenge on Lomax. I only wish it had been 25. We played our best rugby by far when he was missing for that spell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

He’s been rubbish since the hair transplant. 

What about Zak Hardaker and Oliver Holmes?

7 hours ago, meast said:

I would suggest that Luke Gale is possibly one of the most over rated players in the last 10-15 years, apart from a decent 18 month spell with a red hot Castleford side, he's been the very definition of "bang average" for the majority of his career.

His agent can't wait for the one last payday out of him.

12 hours ago, HullWire said:

Worse than Reynolds?

Reynolds has been bang average his whole career, but at least he usually made an effort I reckon. Gale on the other hand has always struck me as a coaster. Carried in that Cas team by people like Dorn doing his thinking for him. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

17 hours ago, meast said:

I would suggest that Luke Gale is possibly one of the most over rated players in the last 10-15 years, apart from a decent 18 month spell with a red hot Castleford side, he's been the very definition of "bang average" for the majority of his career.

And yet coaches don't simply sign players by watching a bit of TV. They put plenty of research into their character and personality, apparently, as well as researching their skills. Sometimes, for whatever reason, they are mistaken.

• Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

22 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Bu**er off, if that is a suggestion  he is coming to Leigh, I would sooner sign Crystal Gale.

Doesn't matter who you sign, going straight back down, hopefully

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, MZH said:

Thank god for that. One of the worst signings we've made since I've been watching Hull. I'm just disappointed that he's playing tomorrow. His last game should have been weeks ago.

I would be disappointed any of them were playing not just Gale. The whole club is a shambles.

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

I would be disappointed any of them were playing not just Gale. The whole club is a shambles.

I don't believe in constantly chopping and changing coaches, so I hope Hodgson is still there for next season, and I'm pretty sure he will be. But something drastically needs to change. Absolute mess at the minute, and as you allude to, it's not only on the pitch that we need to get our act together.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

I don't believe in constantly chopping and changing coaches, so I hope Hodgson is still there for next season, and I'm pretty sure he will be. But something drastically needs to change. Absolute mess at the minute, and as you allude to, it's not only on the pitch that we need to get our act together.

Time for a new owner?

• Haha 1
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg