Haven on Sunday

Unicorn 106

3 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

If you were standing with haven fans it makes sense you would hear them marra, where I was it was all Town fans singing and chanting.

Got to disagree with you Mr Frisky, The popular side was where most of the haven fans were and they were very vocal and i was sat in the stand. The only time i heard the pop side boys is when we scored, but maybe going deaf might have been the problem. After the first try went in i was ###### off, and it got worse has the game went on, a poor performance by Town didn't enthral a lot of townies in the stand and we didn't deserve anything from the game. O'brian was my standout player, and the rest especially in the halves did not make any ground all game. The haven lads took the spoils but they were not a great deal better but the game when haven went 18points up the game was gone. Hopefully we still have a club next year but we have got to show a lot better enthusiasm than we did today. UTT. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, town4me said:

Jonny Ringo and davo my two fans never fail me. Stick a laughing emoji on this one tooΒ  please. Wasn't gonna take much for a haven win today but I think some are making them out to be something they aren't.Β πŸ‘

Nobody is making out Haven Β to be anything other than a solid team who with a reasonable run with injuries are a mid to bottom half Championship side,but you carry on making things up in a vain attempt to disguise your pathetic bitterness,a derby defeat & back to school in the morning,your having a tough day.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Town Army said:

What did he do or say?Β 

I don't think Chris did anything wrong TArmy, But the way our lads played today it certainly did not at being coached well. I feel a bit sorry for Chris but you have take the good with the bad and we were really bad. The team has a whole never got out of the blocks, why did we switch Thomas to the centres? It wasn't to stop young Teare, and has a few people have already commented on Doran's performance today which was non exsitent for the last few games, I just hope we can keep O'Brian at town but i think haven will step in to take him to the recre next season.I was never ever ###### off has much than with our town lads today, a very poor effort from one to thirteen buy lets hope we can regroup has a team for next year whoever stay's, and hopefully play has a team again... πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I don't think Chris did anything wrong TArmy, But the way our lads played today it certainly did not at being coached well. I feel a bit sorry for Chris but you have take the good with the bad and we were really bad. The team has a whole never got out of the blocks, why did we switch Thomas to the centres? It wasn't to stop young Teare, and has a few people have already commented on Doran's performance today which was non exsitent for the last few games, I just hope we can keep O'Brian at town but i think haven will step in to take him to the recre next season.I was never ever ###### off has much than with our town lads today, a very poor effort from one to thirteen buy lets hope we can regroup has a team for next year whoever stay's, and hopefully play has a team again... πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

Thought Thomas was better at centre than fullback but to be fair it wouldn't take much for that to happen.Β 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just now, donald said:

Doing well at the moment over 75k comments but over the years havens own forum as had over 215k comments .Time to go to bed πŸ₯±Β 

Our forum is dead pal at the min and has been for a whileΒ