V Dewsbury.

RLDB

Considering we won 44-28 that was a bit of a stinker of a performance, only the lethal right edge was the main difference. Dewsbury were desperate to slow Barrow down and did a decent job of it. Another 2 points though and on to a tough game at London next week. 

I'm not sure how they picked Miloudi for MOM. Very much the best and worst of him today.

Sure he scored a hattrick but a lot of his showboating just ended up wasting opportunities and squandering valuable possession. Just take the tackle! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave W said:

I'm not sure how they picked Miloudi for MOM. Very much the best and worst of him today.

Sure he scored a hattrick but a lot of his showboating just ended up wasting opportunities and squandering valuable possession. Just take the tackle! 

Danny Langtree by a mile he was outstanding especially 2nd half

Those sponsors are fickle as always the try scorerres never the lads who do the actual hard work & yards

Gillam, Laria, Langtree were class today

Big worrie for me we always have that 20 min spell that costs us at least 12-18 points

Better team even 13 on the pitch today we are gone

Seen it way to many times this year only for our attacking ability its costing us big time

Home all had mad 20 minute spell

Newcastle 

York

Batley

London

Fev

Leigh 

Dewsbury 

Workington

Away

Widnes

Widnes at Leeds

we drift off either discipline, larthargic work or just 2-3 switching off it costs

Listen this team over the season has been unreal, the comebacks the controll in many games nothing but outstanding from the squad & coaching staff especially away from home

I think the team just expected to walk over Dewsbury today but that didn't happen

Not got a clue where the club goes next year but losing Hakim  Sammutt & T will kill this team for attacking points as much as Miloudi is a pain he has scored & created losing him we will be fine lose 2 of those 3 then the club needs some pulling power & magic 

Keep T will be the best signing we could have

Anything on our super Ausie Laria he's been a great find let's hope he wants to return hes given everything 

Hope Sam Brookes is OK looked like calf strain?

Leigh have to let players go we should be allover them, 6, 4, 8 would do nicely

Think we have Wells sorted going off reports would be nice to get things done early come on Mr Chairman give the fans some great news 🙂

Well done Cresta & squad it's been great to watch...

• Like 2

IF Sammutt does leave, and nothing has been confirmed,  that is 20 tries to make up. !! Very difficult to do from half back and the amount of tries he creates is double that. Yes he makes errors but hey..  a genius sportsman in any sport lives on the edge. Cantona for example... positives outweigh the negatives big time. Hakim is very hot and cold and was no where near MOM today. If we sign a really good centre and keep Sammutt I am happy.  If Sammutt does leave we will not be the same. 

Personal opinion that's all 

• Like 2

Definitely not barrow at its best,but I suppose two points is two points at the end of the day. Don’t think hakim should have been awarded man of the match. Great effort in attack but also gave away possession two many times early on in attack with his showboating. Unless Leigh put a second strength team out then I don’t see batley getting anything against them, so massive game against London to put us in to fourth 🙌

On 04/09/2022 at 21:34, Pablo Escobar said:

Danny Langtree by a mile he was outstanding especially 2nd half

Those sponsors are fickle as always the try scorerres never the lads who do the actual hard work & yards

Gillam, Laria, Langtree were class today

Big worrie for me we always have that 20 min spell that costs us at least 12-18 points

Better team even 13 on the pitch today we are gone

Seen it way to many times this year only for our attacking ability its costing us big time

Home all had mad 20 minute spell

Newcastle 

York

Batley

London

Fev

Leigh 

Dewsbury 

Workington

Away

Widnes

Widnes at Leeds

we drift off either discipline, larthargic work or just 2-3 switching off it costs

Listen this team over the season has been unreal, the comebacks the controll in many games nothing but outstanding from the squad & coaching staff especially away from home

I think the team just expected to walk over Dewsbury today but that didn't happen

Not got a clue where the club goes next year but losing Hakim  Sammutt & T will kill this team for attacking points as much as Miloudi is a pain he has scored & created losing him we will be fine lose 2 of those 3 then the club needs some pulling power & magic 

Keep T will be the best signing we could have

Anything on our super Ausie Laria he's been a great find let's hope he wants to return hes given everything 

Hope Sam Brookes is OK looked like calf strain?

Leigh have to let players go we should be allover them, 6, 4, 8 would do nicely

Think we have Wells sorted going off reports would be nice to get things done early come on Mr Chairman give the fans some great news 🙂

Well done Cresta & squad it's been great to watch...

Big Tony is staying, just waiting for the final things to be sorted. Good chance Tee is staying too.