Town this sunday

georgeb1

1 hour ago, YCKonstantine said:

I'm afraid I'm gonna need you to spill the beans here, else you look like someone who says they know things but won't tell anyone. 

Yeah, come on SK - spill some beans! We love a bit of gossip, speculation and hoping!!

I'll start - James Glover is a must to retain for me. Big, strong, pacy with a good step and does a lot of work in defence.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Ah yes, a player from Workington, sounds amazing, what a coup!

I remember thinking the same when we signed someone from Coventry...

• Like 4

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

13 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

another from Haven

Ryan King & Nikau Williams have both been announced as leaving Whitehaven. I'd be happy with either but I've been particularly impressed with Williams every time I've seen him.

• Like 1

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

3 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I remember thinking the same when we signed someone from Coventry...

My sarcasm wasn't based on the fact that Workington is a lesser team, but rather Spanish has come on here saying oooh I've heard rumours and they sound goooooood. Then proceeds to just flaunt the fact he knows and not share with us.

Edited by YCKonstantine

1 minute ago, YCKonstantine said:

I should clarify its not the fact that Workington is a lesser team, but rather Spanish has come on here saying oooh I've heard rumours and they sound goooooood. Then proceeds to just flaunt the fact he knows and not share with us.

Rumours on the Workington forum it's Conor Fitzsimmons on his way from Workington. Played yesterday, number 8.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

My sarcasm wasn't based on the fact that Workington is a lesser team, but rather Spanish has come on here saying oooh I've heard rumours and they sound goooooood. Then proceeds to just flaunt the fact he knows and not share with us.

Just look on other clubs forums, there was a lot of talk among fans at the ground yesterday I'm not naming names until they sign on the dotted line.

30 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Ryan King & Nikau Williams have both been announced as leaving Whitehaven. I'd be happy with either but I've been particularly impressed with Williams every time I've seen him.

Understand one of them is a future Knight and like you Simon I would be happy with both.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, spanishknight said:

One from Worky and another from Haven at least three leaving the Knights, could be five.

Danny Kirmond did say that this was his last season , shame as he has been a standout during his time here and I would have wanted to retain him , Joe Porter retiring due to work commitments , same comment as Danny , Jamie Ellis ?.

Edited by Stirlin

7 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

Danny Kirmond did say that this was his last season , shame as he has been a standout during his time here and I would have wanted to retain him , Joe Porter retiring due to work commitments , same comment as Danny , Jamie Ellis ?.

It was on the Rams forum about a month ago that Danny was signing for them, how true it is I don't know.

• Like 1

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Liked Stocky, he had a good side step and a bit of pace for a big lad.

I thought that stocky would have kicked on as a player this season,but hasn't been able for one reason or another and maybe a new club will help him achieve it.Would be a shame if Danny carries on for another season with another club because he has been one of our stand out players this season and will take some replacing next season.

5 minutes ago, Puk said:

I thought that stocky would have kicked on as a player this season,but hasn't been able for one reason or another and maybe a new club will help him achieve it.Would be a shame if Danny carries on for another season with another club because he has been one of our stand out players this season and will take some replacing next season.

agree stocky has been good but not improved the way a lot of us thought he would, good luck to danny at dews , he will shine , no point taking a battering in the championship when you don,t need to

• Like 1