Brett Hodgson Sacked

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Dimmest Star posts far more regularly on Hull FC topics than that of his own club.

As a Hull KR fan, he is obsessed with Hull FC.

Shame really, I think it was a Wakey fan who once said of him on here, "All that bitterness can't be healthy", yet he still keeps on spouting it.

Bless.

OK I'll leave the talking to the players.

Hull FC 4-36 Hull Kingston Rovers.

4 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

OK I'll leave the talking to the players.

Hull FC 4-36 Hull Kingston Rovers.

That score line and result can't be argued with, Hull FC were in a shambolic place towards the end of the season.

But there are some Hull KR match threads on here where you haven't even posted, but up pops a Hull FC thread and you're all over it.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, DimmestStar said:

Agreed.

Selective quoting as usual.

3 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Which part of 4-36 is selective? You took a beating end of.

I'm fully aware of that, but you chose to edit out my quote about my comments regarding your repetitive posting on Hull FC threads but sometimes don't even bother posting on match threads involving your club.

Tell me why you seem to have far more interest in Hull FC than Hull KR.

Just wondering here but does the home ground feel like one to the squad and the players. We know there’s been issues in the past but does that make the players uncomfortable because they feel a bit like visitors to it. Rather than walking into a ground were everythings done to get the best out of the squad. 

41 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Hey you've taken a real beating from a Rovers second team so I think that gives me the right to rub it in.

It's called bragging rights.

I’m happy that we did as I hope it makes a real change at my club.

Not any of the 60 odd beatings, just getting beat by you lot.

Anyway, about your obsession with posting on Hull FC threads?

50 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Hey you've taken a real beating from a Rovers second team so I think that gives me the right to rub it in.

It's called bragging rights.

Congratulations. Your second team beat our second team in a dead rubber. Just like our second team beat yours at Newcastle.

Neither of us made the playoffs.

When's the parade? 

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

18 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I would agree with much of this, except the evidence you are using is 2 coaches from before Pearson's time (Agar and Kear). I mean, if the issues at the club transcend owners, then I'm not really sure what can be done unless both owners have been making the same mistakes (which to be fair, they could have been!).

I blame Danny Houghton. He's been around the longest so it just be his fault!

It's not necessarily the owners. All established clubs have a lot of what I will politely call retainers. Ex players, staff, benefactors who have been rattling around the club for years. These people often have far to much influence and the ability to get into peoples ears. Some are just malicious but most don't even know they are causing problems, they are just used to being there and having their opinions listened to.

When Ferguson took over at United he realised after a while that the only way he could succeed was to totally isolate his team. He ended up blocking and in some cases banning some important and unimportant people from having contact with players. He totally cleared out the backroom staff, many of whom were club legends. Made him very unpopular for a while until the trophies started to appear. 

Might not be the case at Hull as I don't really know the club, but as an outsider it always looks that way to me.

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

As a footnote, Hodgson is now the England RU defence coach :kolobok_laugh1:🤣😆:kolobok_laugh1:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/brett-hodgson-replace-anthony-seibold-075218904.html

Not to have a dig at Hull (i actualy quite like them as a club) but they had the 3rd most points conceded last season any more missed tackles than anyone else. So for Hodgo to go and be a defence coach somewhere is really quite laughable. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Not to have a dig at Hull (i actualy quite like them as a club) but they had the 3rd most points conceded last season any more missed tackles than anyone else. So for Hodgo to go and be a defence coach somewhere is really quite laughable. 

Totally.

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

Don't worry about it. The irony is not lost on we Hull fans.

• Like 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.