Play-off v Oldham

glemiln

10 hours ago, Big Doug said:

No ticket information on the Hornets website. Dont tell me that the wimp ball club are playing silly buggers with us again.

There were big issues with the ticketing partner on sunday - they switched their server off to do 'maintenance'. But Steve and the ticketing team did a top job sorting tickets out for collection on reception. Maybe it's a hangover from that. I'm sure if you turn up waving a £20 note, they'll sort you out

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Billy King's Boots said:

There were big issues with the ticketing partner on sunday - they switched their server off to do 'maintenance'. But Steve and the ticketing team did a top job sorting tickets out for collection on reception. Maybe it's a hangover from that. I'm sure if you turn up waving a £20 note, they'll sort you out

The ticketing system has had a number of faults in recent weeks - a legacy of the so called Gentleman who was dismissed from his role.  I know it failed completely for the football club last week.   Anyway it needs to be sorted for the weekend - big game.  We need the backing of all hornets fans old and new.   I am assuming that the Chairman has agreed access to the whole stand and more if necessary.   Would be great to fill it and some. 

13 hours ago, Big Doug said:

No ticket information on the Hornets website. Dont tell me that the wimp ball club are playing silly buggers with us again.

Go on Big Doug.   Make my day and say something positive.    How many friends are you going to bring along on Sunday?  

When I read the comments made by HornetsGrey I think that I am on the Football  website. Big Doug is talking sense.   As it stands   you cannot turn up on the day and pay cash , The season tickets have finished and you cannot buy a ticket online and there.  is no office. Gaining admission to the   ground  will be a challenge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HornetsGrey said:

Go on Big Doug.   Make my day and say something positive.    How many friends are you going to bring along on Sunday?  

I will say something positive. You are a football club Troll on this site. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

15 hours ago, Big Doug said:

I will say something positive. You are a football club Troll on this site. 

Ah yes another negative post.   Can't you be happy that we are in the play-offs and will have a 1000+ crowd if you get behind it.   I see the Football club chairman is tweeting the game to the Dale fans 

13 hours ago, glemiln said:

https://t.co/KNRRh2S0Tf

Sadly, tickets currently limited to 954 for this important ‘local’ clash - ie, main stand.  

Doen't mean that will be the case come the weekend.   Chairman is probably edging his bets and seeing how sales go.   Extra capacity can be arranged if sales go well.   Can't blame him really.   

22 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We’ve too many players missing for one reason or another.

Tyrone - a 21 squad was announced on Twitter a few days ago as “a luxury” available to the Coach for today - hopefully it hasn’t been too decimated, for whatever the reasons.  Discipline will be key from 1pm onwards and hopefully upwards.

1. GREGG MCNALLY
2. CIAN TYRER
3. BEN CALLAND
5. DAN NIXON
6. RANGI CHASE
8. FUIFUI MOIMOI
10. GAVIN BENNION
13. JOE TAIRA
14. CONNOR ASPEY
17. COBI GREEN
19. BEN KILLAN
24, BEN FORSTER
25. SCOTT PARNABY
28. AIDEN RODEN
32. ROB WORRINCY
33. JY HITCHCOX
36. KIERAN RUSH
37. DAN BREWIN
38. BEN O'KEEFE
39. LUKE THOMAS
40. TOM WHITEHEAD

1. GREGG MCNALLY
5. DAN NIXON
37. DAN BREWIN
33, JY HITCHCOX
2. CAN TYRER
6. RANGI CHASE
35. KIERAN RUSH
8. FUIFUI MOIMOI
28. AIDEN RODEN
10. GAVIN BENNION
3. BEN CALLAND
24. BEN FORSTER
19. BEN KILLAN
SUB
13. JOE TAIRA
14. CONNOR ASPEY7
39. LUKE THOMAS
40. TOM WHITEHEAD

Oldham’s 17……!

image.jpeg.8f301142855a7d6f9bdb89a8dc93eae4.jpeg!