Play-off v Oldham

glemiln

7 hours ago, glemiln said:

Tyrone - a 21 squad was announced on Twitter a few days ago as “a luxury” available to the Coach for today - hopefully it hasn’t been too decimated, for whatever the reasons.  Discipline will be key from 1pm onwards and hopefully upwards.

1. GREGG MCNALLY
2. CIAN TYRER
3. BEN CALLAND
5. DAN NIXON
6. RANGI CHASE
8. FUIFUI MOIMOI
10. GAVIN BENNION
13. JOE TAIRA
14. CONNOR ASPEY
17. COBI GREEN
19. BEN KILLAN
24, BEN FORSTER
25. SCOTT PARNABY
28. AIDEN RODEN
32. ROB WORRINCY
33. JY HITCHCOX
36. KIERAN RUSH
37. DAN BREWIN
38. BEN O'KEEFE
39. LUKE THOMAS
40. TOM WHITEHEAD

Ben O’Keefe ? I would have been surprised there.

As I suggested before the game it was a pretty close encounter. We just pulled away in the second half. We just had a bit more class in McNally, Chase, Bennion etc. I thought the ref favoured Oldham most of the first half then in the second half he favoured Hornets. It’s a big help when the officials are piggybacking you down the field.

We need to come up with a coherent plan to deal with the short kick offs. Oldham did three and one way or another they came away with the ball each time.

We could have done without the brawl at the end, the game was won, just don’t get involved.

How do the play off Matches work in league 1. There is some confusion as some say we go to Doncaster and some say we go to North Wales next week. When do Swinton enter the play off's ?

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

16 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

How do the play off Matches work in league 1. There is some confusion as some say we go to Doncaster and some say we go to North Wales next week. When do Swinton enter the play off's ?

As I understand it we play North Wales away next Sunday and Swinton host Doncaster.

Of course it could change at any time.

Crusaders currently play at Parc Eirias in Colwyn Bay (where todays game against Doncaster took place) and presumably will continue to do so next week. The only potential complication being that RGC, the North Wales regional Rugby Union team also play there and there may be a fixture clash next week, although the 5.30pm kick off for the Crusaders fixture may have been arranged to accommodate both games taking place. 

I thought we played well on Sunday, showed some of that aggression in defense that we have been lacking this season. We let Oldham off a few times and didn't punish there mistakes but had enough for them. North Wales will be a tough game but having lost only by small margins to them this season the lads will be more than confident that they can leave with the win.