Rochdale play off game

Jackie61

36 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

So every time the lad doesn’t get a penalty he thinks he should have he loses the plot ?  He isn’t long for this game if that’s the case.

He reacted to Chase approaching him shouting threats. He reacted to Whitehead spraying water. He reacted to Moi moi ragging him about from behind. He then reacted to Whitehead getting in his face as his arms were being held.

Whitehead then threw a punch.

He shouldnt have reacted to any of it. He is young hopefully he will learn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, herbie said:

He reacted to Chase approaching him shouting threats. He reacted to Whitehead spraying water. He reacted to Moi moi ragging him about from behind. He then reacted to Whitehead getting in his face as his arms were being held.

It’s Rugby League mate, it’s not for the faint hearted out there.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, herbie said:

He shouldn't have thrown a punch, but on the other hand if he had to it might have been quite satisfying to land it on Mr Chase. No offence.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You want Chase suspending for a “ push “ ? What’s the game coming to ? The day it gets like football will be the day I give up.

Didnt say i wanted him suspending but he should have been penalised and then the melee may not have commenced.  

On 12/09/2022 at 09:48, sheddingswasus said:

Because the referee was shocking yesterday. Totally out of his depth.

Two incidents in the first half where the player was lifted above the horizontal and dropped. Rightly penalised but both incidents were sin bin cases. That has been the rule all season. 

9A14CA9C-B2D4-4B9E-8528-E652143D0374.jpeg.5747e14b0e0754bc756514cc70a99a41.jpeg

Likes to brag about his illegal tackles on social media as well. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, herbie said:

Fui was pulling the lad away from trouble and got a punch for his efforts! Fui's ban has been overturned on video appeal 

TS's comments are rather disturbing. He's suggesting because our great game is brutal, we don't need rules. Pushing players off the ball is against the rules - unless you're Chase. Like Oldham 123 says he enjoys breaking the rules and getting away with it.

Glad to see Fui's ban has been overturned after reviewing the video. It's a shame the video viewer didn't give the ban to Chase and the cowardly water thrower should have had his ban increased - if he was banned!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, roughyed1064 said:

should they get promotion, they will come back down end of the seson.

I Don,'t think Hornets will get promotion this year( Hope they do) And if they do, the management team and coaching staff have the credentials and experience to stay there. They took Swinton from near bankruptcy to their highest finish in circa 27 years, and are showing signs of doing the same with Hornets. It's a big ask but I'm hoping that Swinton, Hornet's or Doncaster along with Keighley can stay up show the way. 

16 hours ago, roughyed1064 said:

should they get promotion, they will come back down end of the seson.

And the next winning lottery numbers are?

Perhaps you meant that if Hornets are promoted we may finish at the back end of the Championship top 6 - as your team surprised for this League 1 season?    

It's all irrelevant really. Because if IMG get their way,the further down the pyramid you are the more precarious your position will be. That's how it's seems to me from what I've read. And us lot (Oldham, Rochdale,Hunslet etc)are down near the bottom.Can someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm concerned about the game at this level.

All this negativity…..If (and its still a big if) Hornets can do it this year why not Oldham next year? Hornets failed to make the play offs last year so you are already a step up on where we were.

Hornets to beat Doncaster and Swinton and next season Swinton and Oldham to get promoted.  Keep the dream alive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2