Sat 10th Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Sky & Channel 4)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/22 at 12:00

Game over if given?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

10 mins that. 

Think it would have been harsh and Hicks got it about right.

• Like 1

Soon to be 0-22, long way back for the Giants now.

Insurmountable I feel.

Was it just said that Sneyd won back to back Lance Todd Trophies?

When was that then?

Lafai giving King a bit of payback there I think.

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Was it just said that Sneyd won back to back Lance Todd Trophies?

When was that then?

Here's hoping he can add a Harry Sunderland trophy to his collection. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Chris Hill holding on to him started that.

Hudds fans with their biggest cheer of the day for Hicks giving a penalty says much about how their team have performed.

Taylor with a fantastic tackle.

I can see Salford scoring again here.

I'm enjoying watching Hudds getting battered.

Lucky for them that Croft went off.

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, jacksy said:

I'm enjoying watching Hudds getting #######. Lucky for them Croft went off.

I've enjoyed watching Marc Sneyd taking Theo Fages to school.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

I've enjoyed watching Marc Sneyd taking that cheating French tw at to school.

Edited for accuracy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ShropshireBull said:

Going to get nilled in the playoffs , at home, with half the crowd from Salford. 

Shhhh...you can't say such a thing.

• Haha 2