Sat 10th Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Sky & Channel 4)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/22 at 12:00

7 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

If the Salford pack can get any sort of parity  next week they have the ability to cause Saints plenty of problems.

Salford are favourites for me Saints should have a couple back but I think Percival is still borderline and there are big doubts over Walmsley. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Salford are this years Hull KR last year for me, great to watch, play entertaining RL. Hopefully Croft is fit for the next match as he could be the difference for them.

Actually, does the fact he missed the rest of the game now mean he has to miss next week?

Edited by dkw

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Bradford 71 Hull 0 in 2005

And I was there, even longer than Stephen Kearney.

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Salford are this years Hull KR last year for me, great to watch, play entertaining RL. Hopefully Croft is fit for the next match as he could be the difference for them.

I think he’s automatically ruled out of the Saints game for failing a hia. 

I've never warmed to Rowley since his days of coaching Leigh, but fair play to him, that Salford team is littered with players who have spent long periods in the Championship - Brierley, Ormondroyd, Atkins,  Luckley, Cross, Dupree, Ackers. From watching those guys in the Championship I wouldn't have guaranteed many of them would have been starting 17-calibre players in a SL semi final team but here we are, he's done exceptionally well with this team.

• Like 6

Just now, ShropshireBull said:

Failed HIA, he´s out which I think will be the difference. 

Just now, bobbruce said:

I think he’s automatically ruled out of the Saints game for failing a hia. 

I edited my post to ask just that, cheers gents. That's a huge shame.

For all the plaudits they get for their attack, Salford's defence was superb today. Going to take a big performance for us against them next week even with Croft missing. Ackers, Sneyd, Taylor, all excellent.

Huddersfield were rubbish, and not for the first time on TV this year.

Enjoyable watch that though, far better than last night.

But, but, but...all he does is kick...

Seeing Lolohea's defensive attempt on Ackers is one of the funniest things I've seen.

Well, kind of expected that today 

Excellent from Salford, very poor from Huddersfield- as we have been for the last month or more. I'm not saying since we did the swap for King, but  you know...since then

Good luck to Salford next week, hope you get to OT

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Absolute dross from Huddersfield, not one clue about anything. No attack or defence. Hill up to his usual antics what a grub. All the main players never got out of the changing room.