Sat 10th Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Sky & Channel 4)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/22 at 12:00

For all the plaudits they get for their attack, Salford's defence was superb today. Going to take a big performance for us against them next week even with Croft missing. Ackers, Sneyd, Taylor, all excellent.

Huddersfield were rubbish, and not for the first time on TV this year.

Enjoyable watch that though, far better than last night.

Comprehensive and convincing win by Salford, surely that's the coach of the year debate settled? 

Gutted they've lost Croft, they'd have had a great chance with him, will be harder now, but not impossible. Who will they bring in, Brierley into the halves or Atkin to start? 

• Like 1

But, but, but...all he does is kick...

"For you, there'll be no more crying, for you the sun will be shining, and I feel that when I'm with you, it's alright, I know it's right"

Christine McVie 1976

Seeing Lolohea's defensive attempt on Ackers is one of the funniest things I've seen.

"For you, there'll be no more crying, for you the sun will be shining, and I feel that when I'm with you, it's alright, I know it's right"

Christine McVie 1976

• Thanks 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Well, kind of expected that today 

Excellent from Salford, very poor from Huddersfield- as we have been for the last month or more. I'm not saying since we did the swap for King, but  you know...since then

Good luck to Salford next week, hope you get to OT

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Absolute dross from Huddersfield, not one clue about anything. No attack or defence. Hill up to his usual antics what a grub. All the main players never got out of the changing room.

1 hour ago, Mark S said:

What was Myler thinking cheating on Helen Skelton, she is an angel.

How do you know he was cheating on her ? Did she tell you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

How do you know he was cheating on her ? Did she tell you.

If it was a male presenter in similar situation I'm confident their would not be any such comment nor the one above regarding Jenner...

Edited by redjonn

If we are witnessing the standard of play within the last couple of games in the championships, the public might as well keep their money in their pockets and save it for next season. What a scruffy third rate display of rugby for all the world to witness.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Balmain1969 said:

In Aus we got nothing, was meant to be on after the NRL finals on Fox League but they showed replays of the NRL finals instead 

According to the TV listings it should be on Fox League 502 right now.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

35 minutes ago, Ant said:

Still not sure why Hull let him go

He got a great offer to go back to Salford. It would have been stupid and pointless to stand in his way.

Pleased it's worked out so well for him.

• Like 1

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

13 minutes ago, Bobby123 said:

If we are witnessing the standard of play within the last couple of games in the championships, the public might as well keep their money in their pockets and save it for next season. What a scruffy third rate display of rugby for all the world to witness.

Who's this joker?😂 Bore off.

5 minutes ago, Balmain1969 said:

Was meant to start over an hour ago, still showing highlights of NRL Finals

Maybe there's some technical difficulty. They definitely said it was going to be delayed coverage, due to the Sharks/Cowboys game.