Which RL Player has the best.........

18 minutes ago, Tim Streets tache said:

Moustache.

My vote - Martin Dermott. nice, neat and always trimmed. Kept it well into the 90s after taches lost their wow/cook factor.

Respect.

What's yours?

Tim Street

• Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just for the extra touch of those waxed tips.

Mathieu-JUSSAUME-e1650457260163.png

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

44 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

6 posts in and no mention of Carlos yet. 

I remember a photo of him in action during his playing days, and his facial foliage was even more magnificent back then. Of course, I can't find the pic, which suggests it was printed in Open Rugby/RLW, rather than online.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sam Backo had very decent effort.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Schoey had a good bum fluff tache too.

Stuart Wright had a pretty good magnum-esque tache. No doubt plenty to choose from in the 70’s and early 80’s.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

At the smaller end of the spectrum, Cliff Lyons and Kurt Sorensen are competing for the Private Walker Pencil Moustache award.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the late 1970's Bradford Northern had a centre called Derek Parker. At one time, he was clean shaven and got an injury that meant him missing about three games. He came back with a full beard and moustache like the sailor on the cigarette packs.

image.jpeg.c61b71b62bfbc600273ce3125884728d.jpeg

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

On 09/09/2022 at 21:17, Ragingbull said:

Bradford Northern 1993

Back row of Karl Fairbank, Paul Dixon and Dave Herron. 

Got to be the best moustached combo ever. 

You just reminded me of the moustachioed ugly set of bastards who made up the Hull KR pack in the 80s.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.