Half back - Ridyard

Prop - 

Hooker - Slater

Second Row - Cameron, Thornton

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 9

Edited by Bedford Roughyed
  • Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

4 minutes ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

98 man squad haha

We can dream 🤣

Edited lol.

• Like 2

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

I think his end of service report would read "did enough to keep his nose clean". 

Up and down. On form behind a winning pack pretty good though in no sense world beating. Honest. Doesn’t shirk. League Two the right level, without being offensive to the lad, who has given a lot for Oldham. 

• Like 2

Have you signed Matty Wilkinson yet?

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Fullback - Morgan

Wing - Ah Van

Centre -  Hartley

Utility Back - Paga

Half back - Ridyard, Sheridan

Prop - 

Hooker - Slater

Second Row - Cameron, Thornton

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 10

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Wow, statement signing for you guys

• Like 1

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway