Squad for 2023.

jroyales

Last season I said it was a dead rubber and this coming season's the one. I think the likes of hornets shot their bolt last season. I dread for Swinton in the championship. But I think our timing is right. Off field things are happening, now it's happening on field.

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Last season I said it was a dead rubber and this coming season's the one. I think the likes of hornets shot their bolt last season. I dread for Swinton in the championship. But I think our timing is right. Off field things are happening, now it's happening on field.

Completely agree. Solid recruitment so far and get the feeling there's something really positive just around the corner (hopefully BP).   

• Like 5

On 30/10/2022 at 20:59, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Up and down. On form behind a winning pack pretty good though in no sense world beating. Honest. Doesn’t shirk. League Two the right level, without being offensive to the lad, who has given a lot for Oldham. 

Chewy has been a good servant to Oldham without really setting the world alight. Great lad and a move might give him a boost. 

• Like 4

Fullback - Morgan

Wing - Ah Van

Centre -  Hartley

Utility Back - Paga

Half back - Ridyard, Sheridan

Prop - 

Hooker - Slater

Second Row - Cameron, Thornton, Meadows

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 11

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Fullback - Morgan

Wing - Ah Van

Centre -  Hartley

Utility Back - Paga

Half back - Ridyard, Sheridan

Prop - Nelmes

Hooker - Slater

Second Row - Cameron, Thornton, Meadows

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 12

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!