Utility Back - Paga

Half back -Ā Ridyard, Sheridan

Prop - Nelmes, Newton, Blagbrough

Hookerļ»æĀ - Slater, Wilkinson, Yarrow

Second Row - Cameron, Thornton, Meadows, Ferry

Loose ForwardĀ -Ā Whittel, Bardsley, Baker

ļ»æSquad =Ā 25

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

56 minutes ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

Crikey mate, I was up last night till 4am trying to work out what you were on about šŸ™‚

Ha!Ā  Tonight's tweeted news also had the same hashtag.Ā 

The hashtag sort of belongs to Old Leamingtonians RFC in Leamington Spa.Ā  They must be loving all the attention.

Incidentally, Mrs N and I have very good mates in Leamington; we spent a lovely weekend there this summer.

Edited by Dave Naylor
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Eddie Waring's Dog said:

FFM is 42 and halfā€¦ā€¦.think its time for him to move on to the next stage of his careerā€¦.having played at Hornets for the last two years he obviously doesnt need ā€˜the moneyā€™šŸ˜Š

I agree about Moi moi. Hes been great but maybe a season too far.

If we were ever going to throw money at a Rochdale prop should have gone for Killan.Ā 

7 hours ago, jroyales said:

Could be a lot worse.Ā 

Yeah !Ā 

It could have been Rochdale Hairnets ! !

• Haha 2

On 17/12/2022 at 16:02, herbie said:

I agree about Moi moi. Hes been great but maybe a season too far.

If we were ever going to throw money at a Rochdale prop should have gone for Killan.Ā 

Personally I think moi moi could still do a job. But either way we need two experience impact prop forwards to compete at the top end of this levelĀ 

But will it happen? Nothing seems to be coming from the club.

Without at least two more props we will be in no man's land with the reorganisation of the game.

Got to remember we are two forwards down already with Whittel and Cameron out suspended, and Hamilton is, I heard, out for the season due to an injury sustained in training. So, we are down to 22 players. Not good.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jroyales said:

But will it happen? Nothing seems to be coming from the club.

Without at least two more props we will be in no man's land with the reorganisation of the game.

Got to remember we are two forwards down already with Whittel and Cameron out suspended, and Hamilton is, I heard, out for the season due to an injury sustained in training. So, we are down to 22 players. Not good.

Hamilton trained saturday.

• Thanks 1