Squad for 2023.

jroyales

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, jroyales said:

Is there a deadline date for signing new players in preparation for next season when we are in the championship?

Anytime in the next four years should be fine.

• Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, jroyales said:

Pat Moran, a prop aged 25 from a French side. Has played for Warrington, R/dale and one or two other sides. He has also represented Ireland under Littler - who rates him.

Still need a briuser in the front row.

Wikipedia has him down at 39stone 5 pounds, (250kg). 😆 is that bruiser enough?  Hope they've got uprated suspension on the team bus.

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just reading Bill Quinns comments from website:

'We have made some recent additions to the squad and keep your eyes open for more news coming soon'

Am I reading that correctly as there could be more players coming in? Or just more general news 🤔. Anyone know anything?

9 hours ago, chiefgeneral said:

'We have made some recent additions to the squad and keep your eyes open for more news coming soon'

Am I reading that correctly as there could be more players coming in? Or just more general news 🤔. Anyone know anything?

Sounds like at least one more signing to me but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. Moran and Kibula have given us much more power up front. Personally I’d like to see another wide player ideally with height and pace. Fingers crossed we can add for the run in.

Edited by Roughyed Rats

11 hours ago, chiefgeneral said:

New signing imminent according to the club's social media.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...