2023 Squad

marklaspalmas

4 minutes ago, lingaro said:

He's another runner not what we need. 

58 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

I think we should be looking at a more creative half back, Morgan’s great, but he’s not that type of player.

Both statements are true  I think Morgan would make a great number nine

9 hours ago, plug said:

Now the bulls have sacked there coach wonder if they'll try and tempt our assistant Price to take over at the bulls and would he be tempted 

According to bulls Assistant Coach Lee Greenwood will take over on an interim basis while the club’s search for a new head coach begins  

BUT

The club has asked Assistant Coach Mark Dunning to take over as Interim Head Coach, while the club runs a thorough recruitment process to identify the next Head Coach.

incidentally our big fan from Bradford say's  new coach must be aligned 100% with the club’s vision of the path ahead using loans/DR

:kolobok_grin::kolobok_grin::kolobok_grin:

10 hours ago, plug said:

Now the bulls have sacked there coach wonder if they'll try and tempt our assistant Price to take over at the bulls and would he be tempted 

I’d have thought that the Bulls would appoint an experienced coach, or keep Greenwood until the end of the season. Can’t see Price being a candidate.

18 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Morgan Smith not getting much match time. Should we think about him coming back?

Hes started or played the last few games for them and scored last week so looks like he will certainly get an extended  run in the Wakey squad 

Edited by elppaxr2i

2 hours ago, POR said:

RFL sent out a a list of players out of contract  and one of the categories is not offered a contract one of those is our old mate Callum McLelland

Has he played any matches for Cas?, shame because he was decent before the injuries.

11 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Has he played any matches for Cas?, shame because he was decent before the injuries.

NO at the moment he is in rehab and running

Andy Last says “He is using this time to get fully right with the view of getting something elsewhere

This is pure speculation on my part but I wonder if we would have any chance of getting Andre Savelio? He's out of contract at the end of the season with Hull but they have made it clear they would let him go now and he was reportedly being offered to SL clubs 2 weeks ago. He had an ACL injury last year and he does have a bit of an injury history so that has to be taken into account. However he has been fit for a while and has played a few games this season, but not recently and seems to be totally out of favour with Tony Smith.

Most Hull fans on their board seem to be of the opinion that he should still be starting for them, he's not over the hill by any means at 28 and although we have just brought a young back row in, Savelio's a SL quality player who just isn't getting any game time.

• Like 1

A

8 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This is pure speculation on my part but I wonder if we would have any chance of getting Andre Savelio? He's out of contract at the end of the season with Hull but they have made it clear they would let him go now and he was reportedly being offered to SL clubs 2 weeks ago.

And today Hull KR have announced that they are prepared to let Frankie Halton go with immediate effect. I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but I think he'll get an existing SL club interested in him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

A

And today Hull KR have announced that they are prepared to let Frankie Halton go with immediate effect. I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but I think he'll get an existing SL club interested in him.

I thought he'd been a regular with them, it certainly seemed it last season. Has he not been in the squad of late? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

It's all going off on humberside first  Andre Savelio can go then Frankie Halton can go with immediate effect and now kane evans can go back to Aus  with immediate effect:kolobok_grin:

38 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

I thought he'd been a regular with them, it certainly seemed it last season. Has he not been in the squad of late? 

He played 21 times last year G but been stop start this year  picked up a couple of injuries   and played 6 times this year

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elppaxr2i said:

Halton to Leigh to be announced later

Yes that' where he's going apparently Halton's plea for an early release to return closer to home has been granted and he will link up with the team where it all began

20 minutes ago, POR said:

Yes that' where he's going apparently Halton's plea for an early release to return closer to home has been granted and he will link up with the team where it all began

It didnt begin at Leigh