Knockout Time

Batley Bob

Very little on either this or Barrow forum! I'm looking forward to it tbh. Two good teams, Barrow the form team... at home... 

They don't stand a chance lol

Barra 18 Dogs 26

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Very little on either this or Barrow forum! I'm looking forward to it tbh. Two good teams, Barrow the form team... at home... 

They don't stand a chance lol

Barra 18 Dogs 26

Are you going up for the match.

For those Batley fans travelling to Barrow, you best take the A65 across to Skipton for your journey home, due to the M6 being closed south bound between J32 and J33 at the weekend.

The diversions and subsequent tailbacks were absolutely horrendous last weekend !!!!!!

Looking forward to a great match !!!!!

Come on Barrow 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

For those Batley fans travelling to Barrow, you best take the A65 across to Skipton for your journey home, due to the M6 being closed south bound between J32 and J33 at the weekend.

The diversions and subsequent tailbacks were absolutely horrendous last weekend !!!!!!

Looking forward to a great match !!!!!

Come on Barrow 🙂

Seems to suggest that they have decided to leave it open for the upcoming weekend,  to allow for the travelling hordes of Gallant Youths. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RogerT said:

Are you going up for the match.

I'm hoping so, don't have a car at the moment though, but finger crossed I get my rental through

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

GO the DOGGIES, am sure we have enough fire power to nick this,

26-18 to dogs, cant be there as barbs in pinders having more tests and scans done,she sat 11 hours waiting for a bed monday, will be getting tuned in to radio..anyone have the station i need please.

Weather looks perfect for rugby on Sunday up in Barra, 15C, sunny and calm

Going to be a cracker I reckon

• Like 1