Play off v Batley.

RLDB

5 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Been confirmed as Sunday at 3pm, hopefully get a big crowd in for it. The club and players deserve it after the season they’ve had. 

Here’s hoping 🤞 

Furness folk should really back this side 👍

What numbers do you think Batley will bring??

Edited by mickmike wilson
Add content
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Here’s hoping 🤞 

Furness folk should really back this side 👍

What numbers do you think Batley will bring??

Don’t think they travel in big numbers, would be good if they bring 2/3 buses.  Should be a cracker. 

On 12/09/2022 at 17:47, Dave W said:

A theoretical point but would we be able to use anyone we've previously had on loan in playoff games? 

Off the top of my head  D I think they have to play more than five games in the regular season  to qualify funny thing  in 18 when FEV had DR with whinos only one of them quallified   harry newman and he was off playing in academy grand final so we only had 14 fit players for a then championsip shield  game🤣

• Like 1

Looking forward to the game this weekend against Batley in what is surely going to be a very hard test. Made worse by the injures that Barrow have piling up at the moment.

London away last week wasn’t the best performance but what was evident watching us is how much we play for each other and never give up. Especially considering we had no forwards on the bench after 2 minutes and still managed to grind out the win. 

I think Barrow will win this game 28-16 this weekend with Ritson the first try scorer. I really hope we can get a good crowd this weekend of 3k plus as the team absolutely deserve it. COYR. 

• Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 21:32, Butch said:

Not missed a single home game this year. Absolutely gutted carnt go due to family christening. Will be glued to me phone. 

Move the christening to the marquee, best of both worlds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Butch said:

Couldn’t make the game today. End of the day been a outstanding season club is in great hands and the future looks bright. One of the most pleasing things about the club is all the local talent in the team. What was today’s attendance?

3550 att great crowd for both teams! 

Edited by The scrim reaper