Grand final weekend

Nigelr65

Hi all first time poster, a southern softy from Norwich who loves rugby league. I have tickets for the grand final and hotel accommodation booked in Manchester but due to family issues am unable to attend and wondering where I could maybe pass these on for a discount. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated 

• Like 2

I've had hotel rooms and match tickets available for MW several times before and offered them on here and I don't think I had any interest at all, mind you, it involved sitting near me so I can't blame anyone.

Your best bet to offload them is Facebook Marketplace or Ebay, I reckon but prepare for people hoping to get them for a lot less than you want, it's the way of the World at the moment, sadly.

Best of luck.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)