Wed 14th-Sun 18th Sept: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Go on the Dogs, great win for them. Shame for Barrow, who’ve had a great year themselves but that’s knockout rugby. Just hope we don’t end up with either Leigh or Featherstone making the final again. 

I know let's have a vote by fans who THEY want in the finals. Leigh and Fev top two but not them, Leeds came 5th so that isn't right,Saints been last 4 years and neither is that. Come on then Jughead you come up with a plan.

11 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I know let's have a vote by fans who THEY want in the finals. Leigh and Fev top two but not them, Leeds came 5th so that isn't right,Saints been last 4 years and neither is that. Come on then Jughead you come up with a plan.

How about giving Saints the game next week no need to play it, then having a combined Leigh and Fev team (all 26 on the field) play Saints on the 2nd Oct at the Totally Wicked,  obviously chicken wings allowed by the scousers but no penalty tries.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Not Leigh, if I could pick. Been there, done that and they’ve been in Super League before. My personal preference in order was York, Barrow, Halifax/Batley/Fev, Leigh because York’s a great place, I can bribe the Mrs to go the Lakes and then Halifax, Batley and Fev have either not been in Super League or not been in years. 

6 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Not Leigh, if I could pick. Been there, done that and they’ve been in Super League before. My personal preference in order was York, Barrow, Halifax/Batley/Fev, Leigh because York’s a great place, I can bribe the Mrs to go the Lakes and then Halifax, Batley and Fev have either not been in Super League or not been in years. 

I'm afraid you won't be visiting York or Barrow, and I wouldn't back Fax or Batley with your money, watching this game I on TV I couldnt see either York or Fax winning 3 games on the trot so I will stick my neck out and say it is either Leigh or Fev.

Edited by Harry Stottle

8 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Must be weird looking at the fixture list for your holiday ideas every year. Should try Thomas Cook it'll blow your mind...

• Haha 4