Squad for 2023

Haven Rugby League

Looks good on YouTube clips decent offload. Just need Guy Graham signed up now and maybe Hudson on a season loan and that's the pack sorted just need a couple of backs now. 

Rourke    
Bulman      
Teare      
Dixon     
Ecclestone/Freeman    
Doran   
Bishop     
Graham   
Eaves    
Tabu     
Lanskey   
Singleton   
Aire 

Newton    
Walker   
Bradley   
Philips   
Dawson   
Holliday     
O’Brien   
Mcavoy     
Castle 

If we can get 2 more top quality signings aslong as we have no injuries then we in a miles better position than last year.

22 minutes ago, Haven Rugby League said:

Rourke    
Bulman      
Teare      
Dixon     
Ecclestone/Freeman    
Doran   
Bishop     
Graham   
Eaves    
Tabu     
Lanskey   
Singleton   
Aire 

Newton    
Walker   
Bradley   
Philips   
Dawson   
Holliday     
O’Brien   
Mcavoy     
Castle 

If we can get 2 more top quality signings aslong as we have no injuries then we in a miles better position than last year.

Are we ?

The lack of pace in the halves if Doran & Bishop play as a pair could be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Did jonty not say in an interview he was looking for around 24? That probably included the png lad

He’s struggling to get the existing squad to start training,never mind getting new additions in.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Don't think that's down to Jonty

Never said it was but apparently the players have received their outstanding contract money now so hopefully preseason can start,although there is some backroom staff still awaiting theirs,resulting in the club losing its physiotherapist staff.

20 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Worrying lack of activity lately & a rumour Eaves has left the club which leaves us with what 22 players ? with at least 3 coming back from serious injury.

If Eaves has left then we desperately need to use the money for him on a hooker. I'd go for young Holgate but he maybe doesn't fancy turning pro yet as I'm sure the club will of enquired.

Edit - I mean a rugby hooker... Not an early Xmas present 🤣🤣

Edited by Neutralfan7

4 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

If Eaves has left then we desperately need to use the money for him on a hooker. I'd go for young Holgate but he maybe doesn't fancy turning pro yet as I'm sure the club will of enquired.

Edit - I mean a rugby hooker... Not an early Xmas present 🤣🤣

Holgate would be a great signing,he’d be as good as any 9 in the Championship but there is a community lions tour at the end of next season & I think he’ll want to go on that before thinking of signing pro forms.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Holgate would be a great signing,he’d be as good as any 9 in the Championship but there is a community lions tour at the end of next season & I think he’ll want to go on that before thinking of signing pro forms.

Agreed mate and can't blame the lad. Great experience are tours.